Morning

Kaydence POV:

I woke up to a burning sensation in my stomach, I ignored it and crawled out of the bed. Oh shit.......this is not my bed! WTF, oh wait I was in Calum's room...wait.... OH SHIT I'M IN CALUM'S ROOM!!!!! I started to breath super hard thinking that I was a slut and did Calum, Wait that nigga isn't even next to me. I'M NOT A SLUT! I laughed it off and ran to the bathroom to wash my face, I threw my hair in a bun and walked downstairs.

Their house was really nice! I'm guessing no one was awake because their was literally no sound in the house. I got to the bottom of the steps and looked in the living room, Calum, was sleeping on the couch. I walked to him and tapped his shoulder and whispered "c-c---calum?"

He didn't open his eyes. "C-calum?" I tapped again. "Y-yes". His raspy voice hit me like a wave of heat in the summer IN CALIFORNIA. I had to regain my strength so that I can stand straight up. I saw his chocolate brown eyes open and I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey--Good morning" I giggled a little under my breath. "Good morning" he sat up now rubbing his eyes.

"Um...I just want to say thank you for letting me borrow your bed,....and for saving me last night" I shyly looked away while playing with my fingers. He yawned and spoke. "No problem..It was my... pleasure" I smiled big and started to blush, covering my cheeks I sat next to him. "Are you hungry?" I asked pushing my hair behind my ear.

He yawned again. "um.. Just a little why?" he finally pulled away from his eyes and looked at me with a closed mouth smile. I laughed at how adorable he looked.

"Well I was gonna head back over to my place and make something to eat. I think I bought some pancake mix when we went out to the store the last time." I started to pull out my phone and text the girls.

"Yeah. Can the rest of the guys come" He started to stand and stretch. "Of course, would you like me to wake them up while you get ready?" I stood up slow. "Sure why not. They will be less mean if you do." We both laughed and he walked to his room and I went to Ashton's room.

"Ashton" I whispered. "Ashton are you awake?" It was nice in his room. Everything nice and clean. I saw his bed and started to walk towards it. "Ashton?" I steped closer. "Ashton wake up, were having breakfast at my house" I tapped his shoulder. "I'm coming love" he smiled and grabbed his phone and stood up.

Honestly when he strated to talk it freaked me out cause I didn't know he was awake but I just smiled and moved to the next room. I tapped on the door.

"Hello" I opened the door a little and saw it was Michael's room. I giggled then jumped on him. "Hey butthead wake up im making breakfeast for you guys at my place" he just grunted and turned onto his stomach. I layed on his back for a little whispering "get up" in his ear until he grunted back "ok".

Off to the next room. Luke. I knocked on the door and opened it a little then fully. "Luke?" I looked around and didn't see anything. I heard some music but I didn't see anyone. "LUKE" a door swung open behind me and there stand a Luke fresh out of the shower.

The door slammed against the wall and made me scream. "luke" i got off the floor holding my chest and laughing "you scared me". "sorry I thought something happened" he laughed. "Well i'm making breakfeast for everyone at my place if you would and could. like to go" I smiled and played with the tail on my onesie.  "Oh awesome, let me just get dressed and i'll be on my way there" he smiled and went back to the kitchen.

Back to the house to break the news to the girls.