Think

Kaydence POV:

"I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO YOU THE ONE WHO NEVER SEES THE TRUTH THAT IM YOUR CURE HEART BREAK GIRL" I sang, well screamed along with the tv. Being able to just jump around and do this like I did as a kid makes me forget about.... everything.

I guess having the time of my life makes me forget about it. I mean I think that it's not a big deal but everyone else does so I have to care about my health.

I played my guitar, ran, jumped, anything you could think of for about an our. After that my voice was gone. I was sore to the bone. I was soaked in sweat and I was tired.

Jaonna and Diana went to get food a few hours ago. KFC. So I am home alone. I have to take a shower but a bath sounds nice.

I turned off the tv and ran as fast as I could upstairs. I bumped the door with my butt opening it and went straight for my closet. Right above all of my dresses was a box. I pulled it down. "Ok, Bath bomb soap roses, hair mask and then all I need is mt tea" I said to myself gathering everything getting ready for a nice LONG bath.

I turned the water on, hot, as it filled I ran down stairs and grabbed a tea bag a mug and put it all together in the microwave. "GRAB THE SUGAR" I mentally yelled at myself. 

Back upstairs with all of the items ready and the bath full, I finally started my playlist and got undressed making sure to put a towel and my fluffy pink robe on the sink.

I Grabbed my phone and stepped into the bath. Don't worry this time I was smart and put my water proof case on it before I put it in the water.

"OOOHH GIRL" I said liking almost every picture on my feed.

(15 minutes later)

"This bitch got me fucked up, I don't cut I just like to wear those bracelets, sometimes." I said looking at a comment on Instagram.

I had to get off before I exploded. I set my phone down and washed my hair, putting the hair mask in. My hair was pretty dead from all of the heat over the years but you know this hair mask will fix it. Hopefully.

I really needed this after all of the stress that happened today. To just think about how that little problem slipped up so easily scared me. I have way more problems then just that. The girls don't really know I mean we may be close but I never like sharing my Own feelings to the girls because it gets really awkward. I've never told them about my stress and depression, my anger. They are problems to me but they are really just not that big when i'm around them.

I hold it in until i'm alone. Alone is OK. Right? I mean not all the time but being alone for a few minuets is a good thing. I think.

I just sat and thought in the bath for awhile. Kinda was good to just think everything that has happened out. I already told my mom and my dad about me being sick and my mom and brother are gonna come out and spend a few days with me next month. My dad... well...... my dad wants to come next week. I couldn't say no.

I've told everyone in my family so now I just have to tell my other one. YouTube. I'ts been only about 2 days and I already have so much stress but hey I signed up for this life and i'm glad I have it. To think I had doubted myself when I was 13. I sat and laughed at myself for a little but then I had a tiny bit of depression hit me.

Being here living with my friends being a you tuber was always my dream as a kid but I mean I also had a dream, wish of some sort, to marry him. To be the one who made that smile stay forever. To be the one who shared a pit bull with him. To be the one he loved. To be with him. 

I didn't think I would ever meet him and now we are friends. I think to myself everyday. Saying how i'm not good enough or how he would never want to be with me. But I..... Love him to death. 

I thought about him so much while I was in the bath that I started to say my thoughts out loud. The first word I said was his name. "Calum". Like a faint cry. I felt like crying. 

SORRY GUYS THIS WAS SUCH A BAD UPDATE BUT THIS IS JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN FEELING LATELY SO YA> ITS KIND OF SHITTY BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND YEA SORRY FOR THE KIND OF RANDOM LEAVE IN THE CHAPTER BUT I WANTED IT TO BE SORT OF MYSTERIOUS BUT ANYWAY. IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY questions FOR ME OR THE CHARACTERS I WILL BE ANSWERING THEM ALL. LOVE ALL OF YOU TO DEATH

Hood_96isbae