14십사

HANA

It was beautiful, it was all beautiful.

How the white and red roses were scattered about on the floor, the sunset was shining down at him. His hair was newly cut and was slicked back. He had a big smile on his face as he walked up to me, handing me a bouquet of white and red roses.

I was in awe and shock.

"You look like you saw a ghost, dolly. You okay?" He chuckled, sliding a piece of my hair behind my ear. I looked at him not knowing what to say.

"What is...what...huh?" I looked around, noticing the cute little picnic that was placed on the ground a few feet away from us.

"I had the guys help me out with the set up, and let's just say. It took a whole lot of labor work to make sure the wind didn't blow everything away." He sighed looking around.

"It's beautiful..you're so sweet." I smiled, poking Jaebum's nose.

"God, I've been waiting for the day until this all happened. I waited until Mark and Reyna were out the picture, I waited until I knew my feelings for you were true. I'm so happy." Jaebum giggled like a kid, hugging me. I smiled into his chest, the smell of his cologne making me smile wider.

"So what is this for?" I looked around, he placed his finger on my lips to make me be quiet.

"You'll find out." He smiled, grabbing my hand with his now healed one. He lead us to the picnic blanket on the ground and sat us down.

"I prepared all of this." He opened a basket and it had sandwiches and pizza and sodas in it. I giggled looking at a note in the basket.

"Treat my son well, eomma Im." I read out, Jaebum blushed from embarrassment. He grabbed the note and threw it to the side.

"Just ignore that." He chuckled.

I smiled and looked at the sunset and smiled, this was everything I had fantasized about a long time ago. Who knew it would actually happen?

"I feel so damn lucky." I smiled and played with the grass.

"For what?" He asked, taking a bite of a sandwich.

"I thought I would just be one of those girls who had a stupid crush on you, I thought you would end up dating like...Haeri or a super model. You were so out of my league." I explained, Jaebum placed his hand on mine.

"I should be saying that to you. I thought of myself as a dick for using you just for my own gains. There was a point where I wanted to run away because I thought I was gonna hurt your feelings." He explained, I felt my heartbeat fasten.

"When did you start liking me?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him, he looked at the sky, thinking.

"The day we went to the mall. You fell asleep in my car and that's when I knew you were perfect. I felt so happy that there was not a  reason to hurt you, because I had genuine feelings. Well until I got scared and started ignoring you for a few days. I regret that, because if I hadn't you wouldn't have ended up with Mark again. We could've been together sooner. I'm really sorry still, I still hurt you." He frowned, I rolled my eyes giving him a wide smile.

"Stop being sad, look at us now." I placed a finger on either sides of his mouth, making him smile. I was about to let go but he grabbed my hand pulling me in. A soft kiss was planted, our first kiss.

It was everything a imagined but more, it was a fairytale feeling. Instead of fantasizing it was here! A real kiss from him.

"Whoo! Go Jaebum!" We were cut off when I heard a few voices scream and yell. Jaebum backed away and threw a small pebble at his friends. I chuckled but was still a bit embarrassed.