2둘

HANA

"His toy? The hell does that mean." Su-Min asked from the other line of this phone call.

"He wants to play. Gosh, why did I reject him?! I could've finally had some time to talk to him! My dreams and wishes could've came true." I sighed, frustrated from my mistake.

"Your such a little girl, Hana-ssi."

"I'm seventeen, I'm not so little anymore. Plus I'm only a year younger then you and Jaebum-oppa." I muttered, staring at the finished calculus homework.

"Seventeen year olds don't wear rilakumma panties, they wear something more...frisky." I could hear the smirk from the phone.

"And how would you know this, Su-Min?" I retorted, sitting up from my chair to lay on my bed.

"I don't know? From experience?" She yawned.

"Experience from what? You decline every time someone asks you on a date." I rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Doesn't mean I don't hook up with people." She chuckled.

I sat up straight.

"What do you mean? Hook up? With who? When? Why don't I know this?" I quickly asked. I heard her laugh loudly.

"I'm kidding, Hana-ssi. Your so gullible sometimes." She breathed out.

"And your just mean." I frowned, and fake cried into the phone.

"Are you going to accept his offer?"

"I-I don't know."

"Honestly, I don't think you should. I don't want you to get heartbroken, being the unnie, I will not let this happen to you." She said strictly.

"How could he break my heart? He's such a gentleman with a sexy fierce side." My eyes gazed at the secret wallpaper I have of him on my phone.

"Just listen to me okay? Do not get involved with Im Jaebum."

"But what if I want too? Unnie, this is my only chance to get to know him. I could become his girlfriend! Please, you know how much I've been waiting for me and him to get closer. Didn't you say to talk to him? Well here I am ready to, don't hold me back."

"Hana-ssi, I just don't want you to repeat what happened with Mark-"

"Don't finish that sentence. Mark was different."

"I-I know he is. But reflect on what happened to you when you were with him." Su-Min stuttered.

"He was a great boyfriend.."

"That's not what you said when you caught him cheating on you."

"Su-Min...I'm gonna go..." I whispered, I quickly ended the call before placing my face into my pillow.

The rest of the night was filled with muffled sobs.

»»»

The Next Day

I was standing in the middle of the school corridor, searching for Su-Min. Who sent me an entire paragraph about how she's sorry for bringing it up. I brushed it off. I mean it's been a year since Mark and I broke it off.

I sighed and stared down at the floor, the images and flashbacks occurring. I tried not to cry and slowly looked up with two brown eyes staring back at me.

"Woah, what's wrong with you, dolly?" Jaebum asked, his eyebrows knitted together. I quickly wiped my eyes using the sleeve of my school jacket. Seeing his face just brightens my day.