10십

JAEBUM

I sat on the chair, my finger tapping on the table. Staring out the window pane, I waited for Hana to arrive. But who knows if she's even coming, she didn't reply to my text.

She couldn't easily move on from me.

I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my head on my hand. Humming quietly to the song playing from my earphones.

After awhile I opened my eyes and looked out the window again and saw a smiling wide Jackson looking through it staring at me.

"Ah! What the hell, Jackson?!" I whisper yelled. He looked at me confused before motioning that he can't hear me.

I watched him walk around the cafe and entering. I became confused on why he was here.

"Ah! Sweet Jaebumie. I didn't think I would see you here! How are you, buddy!" He squealed and sat down in front of me. I don't know why but he seemed awfully even more extra today.

"Why are you here?" I murmured at him.

"Is there problem with bumping into you?" He frowned. I sighed and looked away from him.

"Oh hey isn't that Hana!? Looks like it! I'll leave now!" He stood up, "Talk to her! Okay?"

I watched him skip out the store, giving her a high five. She looked as quite confused as me.
We locked eyes causing her to turn away, before slowly walking up to me and sitting down.

"What did you want?" She quietly asked, I didn't want her to be more mad at me.

"Just wanted to talk.." I looked at her. I was probably staring at her by now, causing her to squirm in her seat. So I looked away.

"So I heard about you and Mark." I bit my lip, trying not to yell at her.

"Yeah." She replied.

This couldn't be more awkward.

I looked down at the table, studying the lines on the wooden table, trying to pass the time. I looked at my right hand, it still hurt a bit if I put it in a fist. But it isn't anything that serious.

When we had the argument that day, after she left I punched a locker. I tried to not get angry because I seemed to get mad easily, but I took it out in punching. Now I usually walk pass the dented locker that no one uses.

"What's wrong with your hand?" She asked, completely noticing my cut and a bit bruised hand.

"It's nothing, you don't have to worry about it." I looked up at her, she quickly nodded and looked away. Something she does a lot when she's nervous.

"Hana..You know I'm here to apologize for the things I said. I'm not here to yell at you about Mark. I can't tell you who and who you shouldn't like. But I just wanna say be careful around Mark please." I honestly told her. Surprised by what I said she seemed to make herself smaller.

"I-I know.." She nodded, giving me a small smile. Something I missed seeing lately.

"Why do you seem mad at me still." I asked she looked at me, shrugging.

"Talk to me, dolly. I need a justification to everything."

She flinched hearing the the nickname I gave her.