7칠

(Again excuse any grammar mistakes)

HANA

"Hana, calm down! It's just a shirt." Jaebum sighed giving me a confused look.

"It's not just a shirt! It's a BTS shirt! Do you know how much I love them." I squealed, embracing the thin white fabric to my chest.

"Dolly, instead of wasting money on shirts that you probably have enough of why don't you save up for concert tickets?" Jaebum shook his head.

"I mean I guess your right, but I love the shirts a lot." I smiled and looked down at the imprinted picture of the seven boys.

"Who do you like the most?" Jaebum looked at the shirt, studying the different faces.

"That's a hard question to answer. But I guess J-hope has a special place in my heart. I don't know! Jimin and Jungkook are cute too. Oh~ I can't forget about Taehyung! Ugh. I love all of them." I explained, pointing to the different boys so Jaebum could see.

"Tft, I'm obviously Better looking then all of them." Jaebum smirked, fixing the SnapBack on his head. I looked at him, he was much taller then me so I had to look up to see him. If I looked completely straight at him I would be looking just a bit above his elbow.

Then I started blushing realizing how close we were standing and I placed the t-shirt neatly back into the shopping bag.

"Oppa, weren't we gonna buy something you saw here?" I looked back at him, and he nodded.

"Yeah, but we can go there last. I wanna keep looking around." He looked at his phone to check the time, and looked back at me.

I was slowly becoming normal to him looking at me, usually I would've fell down into a fetus position and roll back and forth. Okay maybe not literally.

"Jaebum, isn't that Jinyoungie?" I asked, pointing at someone who had black slicked back hair and was seated with five other boys.

Jaebum froze before grabbing my wrist and turning the other direction from them.

"Ah..eh? Don't you wanna go say hi to them?" I watched him as he bit his lip and took us into a shop with fancy looking clothes. Almost immediately a middle aged man and woman said something to us.

"Are you two couple looking for suits and dresses? We're having a discount today! Would you like to try some on?"

I looked at Jaebum waiting for his reply. Hoping he would say yes but I knew he wouldn't.

"Ugh-Ah-um. N-No, joesonghamnida." Jaebum turned me around and exited right when Jinyoung, Bambam, Yugyeom, Jackson, and Youngjae walked to us.

"Ayee! Jaebumie!~"

"Hi hyung! Oh! Hey noona."

"Hey guys."

"Hyung and noona walking out of a couples dress shop together? Are we missing something?" Bambam gasped, looking at the two of us.

I blushed and looked up to Jaebum who had a blush too, making me blush even harder.

"A-are you two dating now?! Does our Jaebumie finally have a girlfriend?" Bambam smiled, putting his hand up for a high five from Jaebum. Jaebum sarcastically smiled and was about high five him but grabbed him instead and put him into a headlock.