6육

HANA

It's been four days since Mark came back into my life and I haven't spoken to him since what Jaebum told me, it was shocking how we all made a connection. Maybe it was even destiny or fate that brought me and Jaebum-oppa together.

I shook my head, this wasn't the time to fantasize about me and him, yet I still couldn't stop thinking of him calling me cute.

I never considered myself to be beautiful or stunning, I could never take breaths away or make people watch me from afar. I couldn't steal hearts and make people jealous of me. I wasn't someone like Jaebum, he could easily take hearts of any human being–including me.

But him complimenting me subconsciously gave me hope, I felt a lot better in my body. I didn't feel good about myself until now. I started loving the things I hated about myself; my imperfect face, how my body had nothing to show off, and how everything was just unpleasant to me. But hearing just a simple compliment from someone who meant so much to me made me feel like a million dollars.

----

chime

I sat up from my bed, fanning myself from the heat in my room. Reaching over to grab my phone, I had a small smile on my face. I knew it was Jaebum because I had set his text tone to chime–my favorite out of the text tones.

Jaebooty: hey, toy, go out with me in like 10 minutes? I'm bored so hello.

Me: Go ouT AS LIKE?!??

Jaebooty: FRIENDS. Geez.

Me: oh of course, sure. I'm your toy ready for duty. *salutes*

Jaebooty: ....k....send me your address I'll pick you up.

Me: okayYYY~~

Jaebooty: k see you soon.

I placed my phone down and stared daggers at my closet, I ran up shuffling through the different clothing articles.

This would be the second time Jaebum has seen me wear something other then my school uniform, I should dress up a little nicer. The first time was during the cafe incident and I didn't look that nice that day.

I grabbed my maroon shirt, denim shorts, and a thin black jacket. I quickly put them on whilst walking to my bathroom and brushing my hair and applying bb cream, trying my best to cover up my imperfections. I didn't go all out as much I would've liked too, but being plain Jane a few days ago made him call me cute, so I didn't feel like trying. I put on my white converse and grabbed my phone and some cash from my bag and waited by my door, quickly sending him my address.

I sat down on the floor in front of the white door, texting my parents that I am going out with a friend and I'll be home before 8.

I had a big goofy smile on my face, evidence of how happy just hanging out with Jaebum would be.

While waiting, I started reminiscing everything. It was all so weird and sudden. I felt like my life was playing out a cliche love story that you'll read. How Mark came back into my life. The Jaebum and his ex girlfriend situation. It was all surreal.

Was his ex really that bad? Kim Reyna, she was one of the most popular girls in our school.  Until she moved due to rumors. I never really knew her, I didn't even know she dated Jaebum. I always saw her behind the school with a bunch of boys–one of them being Mark.