12십이

*please read the a/n at the end. Kinda explains what I think of this book and everything right now.*

*excuse grammar mistakes, I am editing everything*

HANA

"Hana!" Jackson yelled for me, I was currently with Su-Min. She smiled and waved at her now black haired boyfriend.

"Hey bitch." I looked at him confused, he was taken aback by my cuss word. But waved it off.

"I talked to Mark like you wanted me too." He smiled sitting down next to Su-Min. I smiled, I still felt uncomfortable about his lockscreen of Reyna. She's been gone for a year, but she's still his lockscreen. I felt brain dead by thinking of all this.

It was awkward giving Mark back his phone, I didn't want him to know I saw his lockscreen so I returned it and played it off cooly. Well hopefully.

"Jackson!" Su-Min's voice cut me off my thoughts and I looked up at them, noticing Jackson was grabbing my lunch. I shrugged and let him have it, lately I haven't been hungry.

"Hey, Hana." I gulped and recognized Mark's voice from behind me, he sat down and smiled at us. It was quiet.

"Markipoo! Oh I missed you." Jackson chuckled and hugged the blonde boy across the table, almost spilling a drink. Luckily, Su-Min grabbed it before it fell.

"Jackson, I missed you too buddy. But we legit just talked five minutes ago." Mark patted his friend on the back, Jackson let go of him and sat down. Now holding Su-Min close to him.

I looked across the cafeteria and noticed Jaebum, he wasn't looking at us. But he was sat on top of the table, so it wasn't hard to find him. I sighed. I stared at him, an uneasy feeling clogged in my throat. I missed him..

"Hana?" Mark looked at me, I sat up and smiled playing with my skirt.

"You okay?" Mark placed his hand on my back, rubbing it. I nodded and stood up.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back. Stay here alrighty?" I said in a cheery tone, Mark nodded and continued to have a conversation with Jackson.

I walked towards to the girls bathroom and was about to head in when I felt someone grab my wrist and drag me out the cafeteria. I already knew who it was, I can't forget how his hands felt.

"Jaebum, what do you want?" I said a bit too quiet, he froze and turned around.

"I-Uhh. I don't know. I saw you and I just moved without knowing. I'm sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck, I almost smiled hearing him say that.

We stood in the empty hall, nothing to say.

"Leave Mark."

I looked at Jaebum with wide eyes, he had his head down. Hiding himself.

"Wh-what?" I choked out, looking at him confused. My hearts pace was quickening.

"Leave him, please. You're not who you think he is." Jaebum touched his fist and I noticed how bad it looked. I felt my heart sink.

"Your hand." I grabbed gently, looking at it. Then I remember what Mark told me, how Jaebum had punched him.

"I know you didn't punch him for being mad. You're too kind. Unless someone really provoked you." I smiled, Jaebum bit his lip.