3셋

HANA

It's been a week since I accepted Jaebum's offer, and so far it hasn't been that bad. All I really had to do was his school work or get his lunch for him. I didn't mind, as long as he continued to praise me I'll remain happy. We started talking a bit more in real life and through text. I couldn't be happier.

Jaebum: Thanks for doing my homework, again.

Me: no problem!!~~

Jaebum: Is that a heart emoji next to my name?

Me: huh? What? No??! It's a poop emoji because your shit.

"Hana, I can see the heart." Jaebum's low voice scared me. I shrieked and turned around and noticed he was behind me.

"You don't have to lie. I don't mind your little crush with me, dolly." He smirked, stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets.

"Crush? What? I don't know-"

"Stop denying it, Hana. We both know your feelings towards me." Jaebum grew closer to me. I shook my head, covering my cheeks from blushing, something I do often now.

We both stood still, our bodies almost huddled close. I could smell his signature cologne, it was a fresh clean scent that could allure anyone.

"Oppa!" Me and Jaebum looked at the direction of the yelling.

"Oppa!" A girl ran quickly over to Jaebum and I, she grabbed onto his arm. She didn't even exchange a glance to me.

"Oh hey, Haeri-ssi. What are you doing here?" Jaebum asked, looking down at the pretty girl.

She was pretty.

My self esteem dropped.

Her light brown hair was silky straight, her bangs were clipped to the sides of her head. She had big pretty hazel brown eyes and a cute tiny nose. Her pale skin made her full red lips stick out. She looked like something out of a magazine. I was jealous.

She must've been close to Jaebum. They didn't break their gazes at each other, as I stood here taking in the confusion. Jaebum looked over to me before nodding his head away to the halls. He wants me to leave, I nodded and slowly walked away.

Who was she to him? That's when reality hit me. His girlfriend! Why did I just figure this out now?! Jaebum is perfect of course he would have a perfect girlfriend. I frowned, I guess I got my hopes up. How could a girl like me date guys like him anyways?

I dragged my feet each step I took, tugging my backpack up my shoulders. The school hallways were empty since its been thirty minutes since school ended. I decided to go to walk home and just relax for today.

I texted Su-Min if she wanted to join but unfortunately she couldn't, I didn't mind since she was going to have her third date with Jackson. I smiled knowing how happy he makes her.

I was about to walk out the school doors when I felt someone too close behind me. Being alone and a self defenseless girl, I turned around and punched whoever in the stomach.

"What the fuck, Hana." Jaebum grabbed his gut. He looked at me like I was some creature in the zoo. I immediately bowed and apologized at least one hundred times.

"Don't worry about it, it didn't even hurt. Do you even have muscles in those arms?" Jaebum grabbed my arm squeezing my biceps and triceps. I bit my lip and blushed once again.

"You don't." Jaebum shook his head, "What if some creep came up to you and attacked you. How are you gonna protect yourself, pesky girl."

He softly flicked my forehead and I frowned.

"Mianhaeyo." I bowed again.

"Stop apologizing, now my stomach kinda does hurt. Treat me for ice cream?" Jaebum said with a straight face, he went around me and walked straight forward. I quickly followed him, staring at the back of his neck. He was perfect from the behind too. I took out my phone to try and catch some secret pictures but he randomly stopped walking.

"What are you doing behind me?" He turned around, he gently pushed me forward next to him. I was screaming in my head. We were so close, our hands would touch every so often. I tried not to grab it and intertwine our finger, as much as I wanted too. Does he hold hands with his girlfriend? I thought.

"So, Jaebum-oppa, was that girl your girlfriend?" I twiddled my thumbs, nervous about what he was going to say.

"Haeri-ssi? Why? Are you jealous?" Jaebum smirked, looking down at me. I shook my head and covered my blushed cheeks, looking away from him.

"N-No! I was just wondering. You two seemed pretty close." I stuttered and continued to fiddle my fingers.

"Closer then this?" Jaebum grabbed my chin turning me to face him. His lips were centimeters away from me. Damn, what this boy does to me.

I became mute as I felt his lips get closer and closer each second. When I finally felt his lips on mine, my body shivered and stood still. It felt so magical so out of the world. It felt like one of my daydreams I had with him.

"Hana, ya! Are you listening to me?" Jaebum's voice cut me off. I was just imagining it. I screeched and shook my head, my hands on my cheeks.

"What's wrong it's you?" Jaebum pulled me closer to him, I was too close to the street.

"N-nothing! I was just thinking of something!" I laughed it off and gently pushed him. He shook his head as he scoffed.

"Daydreaming I'm guessing?" He looked down at me.

"Yea-No! No. Not at all!" I waved my hands off before speed walking away from him.

"Yah! Hana, stop walking so fast." Jaebum yelled for my name. I continued to walk faster, ignoring his calls. I was beyond embarrassed and I probably looked like a tomato.

"Hey! Watch out!"

I panicked and looked around, seeing a soccer ball flying exactly to my face. I quickly dodged it and it missed me barely, until I felt something fall on top of me.

"Ow, what the hell?" I looked and saw a blushing Jaebum.

"I-I thought you were gonna g-get hit so..." He quickly stood up and brushed himself off. I went to grab his hand to help me stand up but he walked away.

Oh.

I was fangirling in my head.

He tried saving me.

I quickly got up and followed behind him, a big smile on my face.