1일

HANA

Jaebum, the perfect name for a perfect guy, correct? Yeah, I think so. His face is so perfect that I was compared as trash next to him. His perfect smile and how his eyes close when he laughs. His strong build and perfect body. He was everything a girl could wish for, girl as in me. He is an amazing singer and dancer. Imagine getting serenaded by him, sigh.

I stared at him from across the lunch room, he was sat on the lunch table conversing with his best friend, Jackson. I couldn't deny that Jackson was attractive either. All of the members of their group, Got6, were as beautiful as the gods in the sky. But Jaebum was the most appealing to my eyes.

Everytime he was in the same room as I was, I could sense the heavenly glow from behind me. His voice was music to my ears while it seemed like he was an angel descended from heaven itself. He was utterly perfect and I was utterly in love with him–along with the hundreds of other girls in my school. Sadly, I wasn't the most intriguing girl here. My jet black hair and petite body wasn't as beautiful as others. For example my best friend who seems to be chased around by the guys in my school and surprisingly, Jackson.

He has been pursuing my best friends heart since middle school, she being the type of girl who likes the chase, denies all of the love speeches and dances he performs for her.

If only I could compare to her long brown curled hair, her pretty perfect face, her thin curvey body, and nice long legs. Maybe Jaebum could love me like Jackson loves Su-Min. But for now, I don't mind being one of of the girls who watches wherever he goes.

"Yah! Hana-ssi, are you even listening to what I've been saying?" Su-Min looks at me slightly annoyed and confused.

"H-huh? Yeah! Totally. Just continue, I'm listening." I sigh, continuing to stare at Jaebum.

"Talk to him."

"What?"

"Talk to Jaebum."

"Y-your naive, me? Talking to oppa? That's never gonna happen, as much as I wish it did." I whispered the last part, looking down at my hands.

"Aigoo~ Hana-ssi you and Jaebum are partners for chemistry. How do you not have a single conversation with him in that fifty-five minute class." Su-Min rested her chin on her hand, tapping her finger on the lunch table.

"Well um, I usually agree to doing the work for the both of us. He shouldn't stress over homework! So that's where I step in, and he could relax in the class." I smile proudly of myself.

"Your being used, why do you let him use you."

"I'm not! I'm volunteering to make sure he's happy every minute of the day." I pouted at my best friend.

"Well, do what you want. Just please don't overboard yourse-"

"Shh! He's coming this direction. Oh my god, oh my god. Do I look good?! Is there anything on my face." I quickly asked her, she pointed a quick thumbs up. I quickly brushed my hair back with my hand, but my ring got caught in my hairpin. My hand was in a weird position stuck on my head, oh great.

"Hey." Jaebum smiled at me....ME?

I stared at him wide-eyed, my mouth parted in awe. His smile was even more beautiful up close. He was so much more perfect up close.