4사

HANA

Finally arriving to a ice cream shop took a longtime, Jaebum was ignoring me for the entire walk. Who knows why, honestly. I would try to make him crack a smile from making funny faces or doing some aegyo, which made me cringe from how bad I was at it. The shop was also a pretty far distance from school, it was on the opposite side of town.

I gave up eventually to make him happy again and followed silently behind him. Once I saw the shop, I quickly hurried in and ordered green tea flavored ice cream–my favorite out of all. Jaebum took a seat in the corner and I asked him if he wanted anything since he was the reason why we were here. He shook his head and looked away from me.

I shrugged and sat down waiting for my ice cream, I looked at my phone texting Su-Min quickly.

Me: Unnie! I'm at an ice cream place with Jaebum-oppa, but he's upset. I'm screeching he's so perfect sitting and being focused whatever outside the window. Ughhhhh my heart. Anyways! I hope your having funny with Jackson! ❤️

Su-Min: are you guys on a date? Finally, and everything's good with Jackson. I'm tolerating him now. :)

I smiled at her response, hearing the bell on the entrance ring, I quickly looked up and saw a young guy with sandy blonde hair wearing a black SnapBack. I noticed he was wearing a jean jacket with black sleeves, a white tee, and ripped jeans with timberlands. Definitely not from here, I thought. He should be wearing his school uniform.

I looked back at my phone and continued texting Su-Min, until I heard my name being called out.

"Green Tea for Hana."

I stood up and turned around a bit to quickly, accidentally bumping into someone and dropping their phone.

"Your so clumsy, Hana." I heard Jaebum snicker. He finally talked. That caused me to smile a bit.

I picked up the persons phone and quickly apologized with a bow, returning it.

"Kahmsamnida." I bit my lip and continued walking over to  the counter grabbing my ice cream cup. When I turned around I froze, and not from the ice cream. The guy I had bumped into was also frozen in his spot.

Oh how coincidental this all was.

"Hana?" Mark looked at me wide-eyed.

"Markipoo?" I whimpered and looked up at him. I immediately realized what I said and covered my mouth, causing Jaebum to look confusingly at me. Mark frowned and nodded.

Why was Mark here? Hadn't he moved back to California? I was panicking, this was all too coincidental. Not only was he the reason I was in a bad mood all morning, now he is here in person, ruining my afternoon with Jaebum.

I fast walked to Jaebum needing his presence near me, Mark's eyes not leaving me, I felt weak next to him.

He's grown so much, he's much taller then me now. His face was more defined and he looked more mature. I hate to say but he was very handsome now. I remember he was cute, like aegyo cute. But now? He's like damn. Oh how much I despised saying that.

This was to hard to handle, too coincidental. It was like my life was playing out a cliche romantic love story.

"I thought you moved to California?" I bit my lip. Why is my heart thumping? Why do I feel like this?