20. A Bit of Fun

-!Smut Coming Up!-

I smiled, my tail wagging happily behind me as I kissed my Master. I hadn't felt his soft lips in so long. And even still, his touch made my tummy fill with butterflies. I couldn't believe he agreed to let me into his room again!

"Ben..." he panted softly, breaking our kiss.

I tilted my head. "Yes, Jeffy?"

He bit his lip, and suddenly the room spun as he pinned me to the bed quickly, causing me to squeak. Jeff just chuckled, licking his lips. "I've neglected you for long enough. But tonight, we're going to have a bit of fun..."

I blushed dark, nodding.

It wasn't long before Jeff had removed our shirts and was kissing along my neck and shoulders, his teeth gently nipping at my skin. My eyes rolled back and I moaned softly, my tail swishing and wagging faster.

I heard him chuckle in my ear. "You're...excited~"

My ears flatened with embarrassment and I attempted to cover myself, only to feel him push my hands back.

"It's cute," he said softly.

My ears perked up a little and he chuckled again, his free hand rubbing at my hips and thighs.

I fought to hild my heavy eyes open, wanting to watch him touch me. I looked at his hot, built torso, wanting to touch and kiss his beautiful body. But, he seemed pretty busy right now.

My gaze then dropped to his pants which had a huge tent in the crotch.

More butterflies filled my tummy and my body tingled, wanting to know what his big cock would feel like inside of me.

Although, the last few fucks I had weren't very pleasant, I knew my master would make it all better.

His grip on my arms above me loosened just enough for me to slip out one of my hand and reach forward, grabbing the lump in his pants.

Jeff gasped, his back arching.

I blushed at his reaction, squeezing it lightly.

He moaned and bucked his hips. "Do you want it in you, kitten?"

I nodded quickly without hesitation.

Jeff smiled and pulled out his hard dick, white precum leaking from the tip. He removed my pants and boxers, making my smaller dick spring up. He had the tip of his wet cock at my entrance before I had even realized what was going on, pushing in slowly.

I gasped out in pleasure, not feeling any pain since I'd already been stretched before.

My ass tightened around his length and I bounced a little, needing to be filled.

Jeff leaned down to nibble and suck my sensitive ears, only increasing the pleasure and making the knot in mt stomach tighter.

"J-Jeffyyyy~" I squeaked, my hips bucking.

He chuckled hotly into my ear, beginning to thrust once he'd pushed in to the hilt.

My eyes rolled back and I drooled as he took my dick into his warm hands, pumping it fast.

I wrapped my short legs around his waist, overwhelmed with pure pleasure.

Jeff started to thrust in and out as hard and fast as he could, precum spurting from my little dick each time he went in.

Soon, we were both a moaning drooling mess, clinging to one another while kissing and biting. It wasn't long before I felt hin cum deep inside of me, the pressure soon causing me to shoot out my seed as well onto his chest.

He laid on top of me while we both panted for air.

Jeff sat up a little, kissing my head. "Good kitty," he whispered before slowly drifting to sleep.

I smiled, my tail wagging as I snuggled up in his arms and fell asleep soon after.

Ugh soo sorry this had to be kinda short. It's just that I got happy about being able to finally update more and I didn't want you guys to get bored of the story and get tired of waiting for more, so...this chapter was kinda rushed. I hope it was enjoyable to some extent. Thank you for reading.