5. Sore

When I woke up the next morning, Rake was gone...

...and so were all of my clothes.

I lifted my blanket to look down at my fully naked body. There were red, deep scratch marks down my chest and my legs, and my cock and nipples felt sore. When I tried to sit up, I winced in pain.

God...he thrusted in really hard.

I reached down and grabbed by cock. Why was I so hard...?

A light blush crept up on my cheeks as I thought about rubbing it...just to make it go away.

My hand slowly moved away from my erection and I sighed.

Never pleasure myself without asking for Master's permission...

I didn't quite like the rule, but if it made my master happy, I wouldn't dare do it.

I sat up quickly. "Oh, Gawd...I forgot that I had to cook Master's breakfast!"

My body felt like jello as I tried my hardest to stand up. I was so sore...

After I had finally stood up, I wrapped a blanket around my waist and began to take slow, painful steps toward the kitchen. My eyes watered from the pain of walking, and the fear of my master being upset about me not cooking for him...

There had never been a day when I wasn't on time with his food.

Since I had come here, Slenderman didn't want to be an actual proxy because of the fact that I was so young and fragile, Jeff had bought (or maybe stolen) various cook books for me to read on days when he hadn't assigned anything for me to do. Because of that, I had become a pretty good cook for him. Although, boiling human organs or roasting raw human flesh wasn't something I really enjoyed.

When I had finally opened the door that led to the kitchen...my heart stopped at the sight before me.

"Good morning, kitten," he turned to look at me, smiling warmly.

"M...Master...?" I burst into tears right there, falling onto the floor in front of him. "I'm so s-sorry for not making your b-breakfast this morning! I...I woke up l-later than I'd expected a-and-"

"Ben...what's all of that?" he asked, ignoring my pitiful sobs and apologies, looking beyond where I sat and pointing to the living room.

I gave him a questioning look, sniffiling a little, then slowly turned to look behind me. "W-What do you me-....."

I stared in horror at the trail of some type of red substance that had stained the tan carpet of the living room, and I was able to see a huge puddle of the same red liquid covoring the white couch where I had slept last night.

This was......blood...my blood.

My ears twitched in shock as my head slowly looked down to where the blood trail led.

It was coming from my...m-my...

//short chapter guyz ^(°-°)^ oh whale. I'll be updating soon, though. Also, I've been contemplating on if I should write a Jeff x Randy lemon, and I'd like to see what all of you think about it. I know it's not the "best" ship in the world, but it's nice to try something new every once in a while. So...pweeze like/comment/vote//