13. End of an Unhappy Beginning

I was being punished. I didn't mean to do it...but it just...happened. Dark Link said I had put him up to it. No one would believe me...

Master was out killing now, releasing his anger out on the innocent. I wasn't allowed to eat or go inside for two days. I was tied up outside to a small tree. I wasn't mad at Jeff for punishing me, of course. If I thought someone was cheating on me I'd be angry too. I'm just disappointed. Why would he believe Dark Link but not me?

"Well, well, well."

A sick, raspy voice brought me from my thoughts. My head turned, to see the only person I now hated more than even Zalgo.

Rake.

"Look who else is stuck in the dog house!" he laughed, crawling towards me. His white, soulless eyes felt like daggers into my heart. Those long, thin claws ripped at the grass and dirt as he came closer.

I whimpered in response. "Do what you want to me...I don't care. It's not like anyone would believe me if I told them what you do to me anywa-"

"SHUT UP!" he hissed, swinging his claws at me. "YYOOUU are the reason I am stuck out here. NOW I will punish you. I won't care if it just gets me in more trouble, all I want to do it hurt you." His twisted "lips" curved into a smile as he pinned me to the ground. I screamed and thrashed but nothing seemed to work. Rake had me by the throat, ripping at my body with his teeth and claws. I felt my flesh being ripped and torn, warm blood dripped down whatever was left of my body. When I tried to scream, all that was heard were sick gurgles and gagging sounds. He sat up at giggled at my current state, then pointed a claw at my throat.

"It's a shame I couldn't give you a nice quick fuck before I did all of this. Your noises really were adorable."

Cold tears streamed down my cheeks and I sobbed, not even caring about what he was saying. You would think I would have had an escape plan. Maybe someone to intervene my torture. But...ya' know, happy endings aren't real, right? Well...not in my case.

It wasn't long before I felt the pressure of the claw dig into my throat.

And everything went red.