9. Shower

A/N: Ok, first of all, thank you guys sooo much for 1.95k reads!!! AHHH *fangirl squeal* ANYWAY...all of you have given me so much love and support and I've only written eight chapters so far (well nine including this one)!! If you have any suggestions/things I do better on, plzzz let me know! I wuv yew guys ^///^

Ben's p.o.v.

My eyes slowly fluttered open in the warm morning sunlight that shown through the bedroom. I shifted a little bit.

Why did I feel so...good?

I sat up and stretched, then looked down and almost screamed from embarrassment.

I was laying on top of Master, completely naked!

He was only wearing his boxers, so I was able to stare at his beautiful toned body. I rubbed my hand down his chest, making him moan a little.

As I sat there, stroking his skin, I began to think about last night. The way he had touched me and kissed me was absolutely...blissful. His lips had been so soft and moist, his icy blue eyes watching me so closely as he pleasured me. Everything about him was perfect. It couldn't have been possible for this to get any better.

Master stirred in his sleep. "Mmm...Kitten?"

My blush grew darker while his eyes traveled down my naked body. I covored my small member and he chuckled, moving my hands away.

"I like to see it," he said gently.

My tail instinctively wrapped around my waist anyway, and I forced myself to move it back. If Master enjoys seeing me like this, then I will let him!

He sat up and kissed me, taking both of my hands and lacing our fingers. I purred against his lips. He pulled away a little, only our upper lips still touched. "How did you enjoy last night?" he murmured.

"It was a-amazing, Master..."

He smirked and kissed me one more time. "Oh, and happy birthday!"

I giggled. "Thank you..."

I stood up out of bed and stretched. "Can you take a shower with me?"

He looked over at me, his cheeks turning a bit red. "S-Sure, baby," he smiled softly.

I nodded and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the bathroom. After shutting and locking the bathroom door, and awkward silence passed between us. He'd seen me completely naked already, of course, so I wasn't too shy anymore. But I had never seen his...uh...thing before. I hadn't even touched it!

I was already naked, so...all that was left was his underwear.

"I'll take them off f-for you..." I said quietly.

Master looked at his crotch, then looked back at me. "O-Ok."

Since I was only a little taller than his waist line, it felt weird to be taking off his underwear because I was so...close to that.

I shrugged it off and quickly pulled down the clothing, watching as his member bounced up.

"G-GOD THAT'S HUGE!" I yelled a bit too loudly, covering my mouth right after the words had slipped out.

He smirked, still blushing pretty dark.

He's way bigger than me...at least ten inches!! M-Mine is only six...

I gulped and looked up at him. "I-It looks beautiful," I said, assuming he thought I didn't like it.

Jeff lifted my chin. "Thank you. You're adorable, baby...now, let's take that shower."

"O-Of course, Master!!"