3. Punishment

-time skip: 3 months later-

Jeff's p.o.v.

I had taught my neko a lot since he had come home with me. After he adapted to our way of living and the fact that some of us were...different than normal people, he had been a very good little servant.

We were all in the living room, now, having a meeting about next month's plans for who goes on a killing spree with who, and who will stay home and rest from the events of the previous month. Ben was in the kitchen with Grinny, Seed Eater, and Smile Dog. Pets didn't attend meetings. Slenderman told us that the owners of the animals were in charge of telling them rules, schedules, etc....

I owned Benjamin and Smile Dog, Eyeless Jack owned Seed Eater, and Grinny just says Sally owns him.

"...So, that will conclude our meeting, everyone. Masky, you will come to my office with me to discuss any other plans you may want to add to our list," Slenderman finished.

Masky, who was standing beside him with a clipboard, nodded. "You're free to go, everyo-"

A high-pitched screech, along with the loud crash of glass coming from the kitchen cut off Masky's words that were supposed to end this session.

Everyone's head quickly turned to look at the place where the unexpected noises had come from.

Not again...

Eyeless Jack and I were the first ones to stand and run to the kitchen.

There, on the floor in front of us, Seed Eater had Benjamin pinned to the floor while my neko hissed and swung his sharp claws at S.E.'s face and throat.

E.J. and I yelled the names of our pets in unison, causing them to stop and separate right away.

"Seed! This is the sixth fucking time this month!!" Jackie spat at his pet.

He hooked a leash to Seed, then stomped out of the kitchen.

I just slowly walked over to Benjamin and glared down at him. His green tunic was ripped, his blonde hair was dirty and tangled, his ears laid flat against his head, and his fluffy tail was between his legs. He didn't dare to look up at me, but I could tell my glare burned into his skull.

"Six...times. Seven, including this time," I growled.

He sniffled. "I-I'm sorry, M-Master...but...S-Seed started i-"

"Zip it!"

He shrunk back against the wall. "Yes, s-sir!"

I stared at him blankly for a little while, wondering what to say. "What am I going to do with you, Benjamin? When will you learn that when I say 'don't get in fights with your fellow proxies', not to get into fights with your fellow proxies?!"

Ben shrugged. "I...I-I don't know..."

"Listen, I've tried all I could with you. It seems that simply takin your Dsi or not letting you eat dessert isn't enough. We need to figure out a new punishment. I think we should..."

Benjamin slowly looked up, his red and black eyes glowing sadly.

"I know what to do. Come with me, now."

My servant did not hesitate to stand and follow close behind me.

We went up to our shared room.

I walked over to the closet. After rummaging through some old boxes, I finally found it.

"This..." I showed him the almost paper thin paddle. "...is your punishment."

His small body tensed up, but he didn't say anything.

I walked closer to him. "Turn around and bend over the bed. Put your hands above your head and do not reach back or I may accidentally hit your hands."

Ben whimpered, still not looking at me. He blushed madly, turning and slowly bending over the bed. I grabbed his tail that had been gently flicking behind him and pulled it up towards his head, not wanting to hit it either. He shifted uncomfortably as I did this.

"Benny...just remember, I'm doing this because I love you, ok?"

He nodded slowly.

I drew the paddle back, then swiftly brought it down to connect with his rump.

Ben yelped, jumping up and moving away from me. I reached out and grabbed a hold of his shirt, pulling him back towards me.

"Stay," I commanded sternly.

After giving him two more licks, I sat on the bed and pulled him into my lap. He cried hard into my chest while I pet his ears.

His hair and fur was still very tangled and felt thinner. Usually his fur and hair was sooo golden and fluffy and silky. He needed a bath.

Eyeless Jack and I were close friends, but our pets just hated each other.

My Ben just continued to cry in my arms as I rocked him.

"M-Master...it h-hurt s-so bad...!" He let out a shaky breath.

"I know. It was supposed to. But I only did it to teach you a lesson. And, if that wasn't enough, you'll be sleeping on the couch with Rake for the rest of this week."

His head shot up. "N-No, please! Rake scares me! He a-always touches me in weird ways with his c-claws and the last time he and I were home alone together...he...he started licking me a-and grabbing me and asking me if it felt good...I don't like it, Master! I want to sleep with you!" He cried harder.

I didn't know Rake had done those things to him. Or, maybe Ben was lying so that he didn't have to sleep on the couch? Oh, well. If I hear about it again I'll have to find a different punishment.

God, I hated punishing him like that. Ben was my precious kitten...my furry angel. I loved him so fucking much!

But...it had to be done.

"If he does it again, let me know and I'll inform Slenderman about it. Until then, that will have to be your punishment."

Ben clung to me tightly, showing no signs that he'd stop crying anytime soon.

So, I just held him.

"Want me to feed you?" I asked sweetly into his ear.

"Mm-hm..."

I got his bottle from off of my night stand. It still had some milk in it.

Ben was 3 years old in cat years, meaning he had no problem drinking from a bottle if someone offered to feed him. I enjoyed doing it, really. It made me happy to just watch him quietly drink his milk while I listened to his soft breathing.

He laid back in my arms, and I put the bottle to his lips. He licked around the tip for a while then began to gently suck. (fuck that sounded wonderful XD)

He looked up at me, smiled, and giggled.

I was gonna miss sleeping next to him for the rest of this week...that adorable face, silky golden hair, fluffy fur, short skinny body, small voice...

It was only Thursday, though. Just two more nights and he'll be back in my arms!