4. Rake

Ben's p.o.v.

I slowly walked down the huge flight of stairs. My Master was probably already asleep.

My blue bunny that he'd given me when I'd first come here was firmly gripped between my arm and my chest, while my blanket was in my other hand, dragging along behind me. The stairway was dark. All the lights were off, except for a few lit candles hanging on the wall.

After walking for a while, I was finally in the living room. I sighed in relief when I didn't see Rake.

My only comforts that I had when sleeping down here was my bunny (which had the same sweet smell as my Master!), and the fact that sometimes Hoodie would sleep down here, too.

I sat on the short couch in the corner of the room, fluffing my pillow and snuggling up with Bunny and my blanky.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see Rake's face if he came into this room. I wanted to run back to Master so badly...

Why did he have to make me stay here? Anywhere but here. I'd even sleep with Seed if it meant not having to stay here.

The sound of a door opening rang through my ears.

Heavy, slow footsteps.

"Awwwe..." a scratchy voice cooed, very close to me.

I shivered as something sharp was dragged across my side.

He chuckled. "Look who's waiting for me. Poor Benny, already needing more~?"