6. Sick

-a few days later-

Slenderman had forced Rake to sleep outside in the waste shed for a full five months before he was allowed to sleep in the living room again, and until he was able to control his little "urges".

Also, Slenderman had given me a quick check-up to make sure that Rake hadn't hurt me too badly or I hadn't gained any sexually transmitted diseases.

I guessed I was ok, now. Everything seemed to be ok with my body, although my prostate had been slightly damaged.

Today, while everyone was out doing their usual killing duties, Master stayed home with me. I had gotten sick yesterday from looking at too many bloody corpses at the dining table. Everyone except Toby and I were cannibals. Only, Toby was used to seeing a lot of gore since he was, in fact, a murderer.

I usually ate a small salad or vegetables. I wasn't big on any meat.

Last night, while everyone ate their share of raw human meat and/or insides, the sound of ripping flesh and the putrid smell of bloody organs had become too much for my weak mind. I gagged and began to throw up bits of my lettuce, along with other gross looking stomach fluids. You can imagine what happened next.

So, now, I'm here. Laying on my master's large, warm bed. But...I felt so wrong! Master had been checking on me every five minutes, offering to bring me food, something to drink, medicine, he even offered to buy (or steal) some new stuffed animals for me! Of course I was happy with the way he was treating me, but I was used to being the servant. Not him.

"H-Here, Benjie! I brought you some candy! You l-like candy, right? It's candy corn!" Jeff came into my room with a small sandwich bag filled with candy corn.

My tail wagged happily as the bag was placed into my hands, and I laid it onto the night stand beside me. "Master..." I began softly. "You don't have to do all of this for me..."

Jeff stayed silent for a moment, then sat down on the bed and put his face into his hands. My cat senses quickly buzzed; my Master was upset. I jumped up and gently rubbed my head against his neck, purring sweetly. This usually made my master very happy.

I heard him chuckle a little. He took a hand away from his face and reached over to pet me. "Benjie...I'm scared."

My ears perked. He had never said anything like that to me, before. "Of what, Master?"

"Losing you."

That was all he said. I wasn't quite sure of what he meant, nor did I know how to respond. "It's ok. I'm here, Master." I hugged him tightly. That was all I knew to say.

Something wet dripped onto my cheek. I looked up to see that he was crying. I was really worried, now. I sat up and whipped the tears from his eyes. "I love you, Mast-"

"Don't call me that."

I shrunk back, slightly offended. I'd never called him by his real name. He...had he even heard me say that I loved him? "I love you," I said again.

He smiled a little. "I love you, too. I'm sorry. I was just lost in thought."

"No need to apoligize, Master."

I hadn't meant to call him that again, and tried my best to make the last word a bit quieter than the rest, hoping he didn't hear it. But, if he did hear it, he didn't seem to care.

I was a bit confused, but that didn't matter. As long as he was happy. I still didn't know what he had meant by "losing you", but if he didn't want to say anything else about it, that didn't matter.

//sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been trying to work on more stories, and make some new ones. MEH...WRITERS BLOOOCK...anyway, I hope you're enjoying it so far! And I'll try my best to make more of it soon.
And, if you'd like to chat with me, or maybe do a roleplay, contact me on kik: yaoi_brofist

Thanks, guys!!