7. Breath

It was so good to finally be able to sleep next to my Master again. He smelt soooo good and he let me snuggle right up next to him so that he could keep me warm!

I buried my face into his neck, purring softly.

"Benjie, that tickles," he giggled quietly.

I giggled, too, rubbing my nose against his cheek.

He sighed happily and turned over to face me, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "You know what tomorrow is, don't you~?"

I nodded my head slowly, blushing.
"M-My birthday..." I whispered, smiling.

"Mm-hm! And I have a special present for you tomorrow night so you better be ready!" Jeff smiled brightly and kissed my furry ear.

I continued to purr and we locked eyes for a moment. I felt my face get a little hot as he slowly leaned towards me. My eyes fluttered closed out of instinct and my heart raced. His nose touched mine. I parted my lips a little, already knowing what he would do. Our lips were so close...

He breathed out softly, letting me taste his sweet, cigarette coated breath.

He stopped, moved away and cleared his throat. "I...uh...s-sorry..." he murmured.

I pouted and licked my lips, still able to taste the sweetness of his breath. "It's fine..."

I looked away, blushing hard.

Why didn't he k-kiss me? Does he think I w-will be a bad kisser?

My eyes watered.

I....I w-want my Master to kiss me...