17. Unexpected?

Two weeks had passed. Everyone was still confused and angry about what had happened to Toby. No, it wasn't Jane. No, it wasn't Rake.

Everyone was still upset, although things had gotten better since Slenderman was able to fully revive Toby.

Jeff was currently alone in his room, using his knife to pick at his teeth from his last meal when he was interrupted by the door behind him quickly opening and shutting again, revealing Toby. Jeff looked back at the boy, arching a brow. "Hey, man. What's up?"

Toby only responded with a twitch, panting and running over to Jeff. He seemed uncomfortable and more jittery than usual. His behavior made Jeff frown. "Dude, what's wrong?"

Toby ripped off his goggles and face mask. Jeff's eyes widened at the sight of tears streaming down the other male's usually bright eyes.

"D-Don't tell them," he choked out. "Don't tell them please!"

Jeff moved back a little. "Woah, Toby, calm down. Don't tell who what?-"

"Anyone. No one. No one, tell n-no one, Jeff."

"Toby I want to help you but I-I'm afraid I don't understand-"

"I did it, Jeff. It was me. It was me!"

Jeff held onto Toby's shoulders, even more worried. "Look, just tell me what you're talking about so that I can help!"

Toby had to take a moment to inhale, letting more tears fall.

"I killed myself, Jeff. I did it. Please don't tell anyone. It was me. It was me..."