8. Kissing Ben

Smut warning!!

Jeff's p.o.v.

I was so upset with myself.

After apologizing to Ben, I turned over and stared at the wall. He didn't cuddle me or even touch me for that matter. He just stayed facing the wall.

I blushed, remembering the way his soft nose had felt against mine.

His gentle, rhythmic purring so slow and adorable it was enough to melt my cold heart.

God, I was stupid.

After all those nights of dreaming about his small body cradled in my arms...those beautiful plush pink lips caressed against mine...his tiny hands pawing at my chest...

And I was so close to getting that.

The bed shifted a little behind me and I heard Ben whimper. I slowly sat up and looked over at his body, curled up into a ball. His fluffy blonde ears laid flat against his head and his tail was wrapped around his waist.

My heart sunk when I realized he was crying.

"Benjie...?"

He jumped a little then turned to look at me, quickly rubbing his eyes. "Y-Yes, Master?" he asks, trying to sound cheerful.

"You're...crying..." I muttered sadly. "Why?"

His bottom lip quivered and he broke down crying. "YOU D-DIDN'T WANNA K-K-KISS ME!!"

H-Huh?!

Tears ran down his cheeks and his lips trembled as more sobs escaped them.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him up into my lap. He rested his head against my bare chest while I rocked him, humming softly.

After his sobs had gotten quieter, he began purring.

"I did want to kiss you, Kitten..." I said quietly.

His head shot up. "Y-You did?!"

I nodded. "Of course, I did. I was afraid you wouldn't like it."

"I would  like it..." he mumbled, crossing his arms.

I smirked and lifted his chin. "Wanna try it again...?"

He blushed dark and nodded slowly.

I leaned in, watching him close his eyes. His lips parted slightly, as did mine.

It wasn't long before I felt something soft brush against my lips.

He was kissing me.

My kitten. Was kissing. Me.

His body trembled, making me smirk. He was so nervous.

I moved my lips against his. They we're so much softer than I could've ever imagined. His purrs vibrated against my lips and his fingers clung into my raven hair.

I flicked my tongue out across his bottom lip, causing him to yelp, but he didn't pull away. I took that as a sign to continue. My tongue traced along his lips, tasting the candy-sweet softness of his lips.

His own tongue poked out and connected with the tip of mine. Ben didn't stop there, though. He licked my tongue slowly in all the right places, guiding it into his mouth. Once I had invaded his mouth, and began to suck my tongue. I moaned softly, breathless.

His fingertips slid down my arms and onto my thighs. I shivered a bit, wrapping my arms around his neck.

A few minutes later, the soft kisses and light movements of hands had turned into dark love bites on the neck and rough ass grabbing.

Ben's hands searched every inch of my body while his teeth massaged the soft spot of my neck. I groped his ass with one hand and rubbed his chest with the other.

The big green shirt of mine that he'd been wearing was thrown across the room, along with both of our pants.

Ben was under me, laying on his back. I crouched over his weak, shaking body, giving his stomach butterfly kisses. He was a moaning mess.

I then proceeded to move downwards and massage his "V" line with my lips and tongue. His clothed erection rubbed against my adams apple. Each time I nipped or sucked closer to where his throbbing cock was, he whimpered and tried to push my head down farther.

"M-Master..." he panted. "P-Please stop t-teasing!"

I smirked then grabbed the him of his boxers, ripping them off without warning. Ben gasped as his small dick sprang up at once, squirting a bit of precum onto my cheek.

How adorable.

I grabbed it and squeezed it, watching more of the white substances squirt out.

Ben was blushing madly. "I-It does this when I'm around you, Master..."

His erection pulsated in my hand. I leaned down and licked the tip, making Ben yelp.

"I f-feel funny!"

My own erection twitched beneath the tightness of my boxers, begging for attention. I put the head of his cock in my mouth, sucking hard on it. It's flavor was simple. A little salty from his precum, but tasted surprisingly sweet altogether.

He bucked his hips. "Mmhhnnn~!"

I fit the whole thing into my mouth, the tip pushed its way to the back of my throat. I didn't have any gag reflexes, thank God. It actually felt amazing knowing that his cock was moving in and out of my throat slowly as I sucked it.

After a while, his body tensed and he put his legs over my shoulders. "Ah~! F-Faster!" he moaned.

I bobbed my head, humming around the shaft. This sent him over the edge, spraying his sticky, delicious fluids into my mouth. I didn't hesitate to swallow every drop.

Once his body had relaxed again, I took his now lifeless member out of my mouth and looked up at him.

Ben bit his bottom lip and sat up. "Thank you, sir...th-that felt very g-good..."

I smiled and kissed him again. He kissed back for a minute, then pulled away. He stretched and yawned, meowing sweetly as he did.

"Who's a sleepy kitten?" I asked, laying down and pulling him against my chest.

"I am..." he purred.

Oh my God...I just gave Ben a blowjob.

...

That was fucking awesome.

"I love you, Jeff."

I jumped a bit. That was the first time he'd ever called me by my name like that. Actually, it sounded pretty hot the way he said it.

"I love you, too, Ben..."