Amusement

We walked through the grass to the amusement park and it didn't look too big.

It looked like a moving amusement park. Almost like a county fair. To the left you could see one of those pirate boat things that go back and forth. You could also see a ticket booth and next to the ticket booth was a bunch of swings that you sit in and it lifts you go in the air.

Northwest I could see people getting into a ride where you sit in and what looks like spins the thing your sitting in and spins what's holding onto it, there were two sitting places that looked like they could for 8 people.

In front of me was only one ride where two people sit and they just go quickly in circles (in the ferris wheel position).

To the right I could see a ride where you sit in and it spins in circles.

The one next to that is an Aladdin themed ride that was blaring music and you sit in two rows you look forward the seat belt thing comes down and you quickly go up and down and sometimes it also goes into the ferris wheel position and goes that way.

Northeast I could see many people and a line getting into a ride where your into short cylinder and there are two seat facing each other, from what I could guess it looked like it spun in circles while the platformed spun the cylinders in the opposite direction.

Me and Felix walked to the ticket booth and got wrist bands which were 20 tickets.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" Felix asked.

"We could go on the swings." I guessed not to sure.

"Okay, let's go." Felix told as we started walking over to the "ride". We went from ride to ride them going not too fast and didn't get us to dizzy we went on all of them besides the Aladdin, cause that shit went way to high.

It was night time and we were sitting on the sand at the beach out by Felix's house.

"How long have we been gone from home?" I asked looking at the stars and the water, how beautiful it was the reflection of the moon off of the water.

"Well it's uh... been two days, this one being our third." Fe told me also staring at the water.

"It's felt like forever, I might've been just so caught up in the idea of leaving and the idea of just having some alone time, but I honestly full heartily miss knowing everyone and having all of my little connections, and lord how I miss Mark" my voice sliced the silence with emotions since I wasn't just looking at the sight ahead of us, but the sight of memories in the small town I call home.

"It is pretty lonely here and they must miss us, I mean I sure as hell miss them." Felix said in a tone like mine.

"You wanna leave in the morning?" I asked.

"Yeah I think that would be good." Felix answered.

Word count: 525