Boys/Boys/Girls Freaking Out

10 POINTS TO THE LUCKY PERSON WHO GETS THE CHAPTER NAME REFERENCE. Anyway I'm trying to write this all day (This is the next day I failed((it's been three or four days I have been working on it)) ) I'm currently sick and I'm losing my voice so I'm going to die 😵 (I'm better now). I actually hate Author Notes in the start of the story but I'm a huge hypocrite so I don't care because you're the one who has to suffer. So let's get right into the story. (I feel like I should say more but I don't know what to say, I'm just going to promote my group Instagram thing I do with my bff's (Maddie, Sacha, Riley) and gf (Alexis/Alex) @mychemicalphantrash here blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah) (your a trouper if you read all of that)

I woke up with my left arm hanging off the floor and Jack holding it. I looked at the time from my phone and I saw it was noon. I looked at the T.V. and it had the "are you still watching this" pop up.

Supernatural was on episode 11 and a short haired Sam was on the screen. I didn't have anything to do so instead of waking up the cute smol bean I just laid there waiting for him to get up.

Jack woke up with a tug to my arm and his beautiful blue eye's fluttering open.

"Morning, princess." I said to him.

"Morning." He looked around for a second then looked at him holding my arm. He blushed and let go.

"Hey, could we go see my friends from the hospital?" He asked. I remember the way I acted when I first met them and blushed a little.

"Uh sure, why?" I asked in return.

"They high key ship us to the point that they put both of us in the empty hospital bed next to my sisters. I mean they haven't told me they ship us but I mean it's pretty clear." He told me.

"Okay." I said.

"but anyway. You ready to go Markimoo?" He asked me.

"Yeah, sure." Jack got up and pulled his phone out, after about 30 seconds Jack started walking out of my bed room.

"Jack, wait."

"What?"

"We have bed head. You know that, right?" I told him.

"Oh yeah." He said blankly.

I walked into the bathroom got my brush and brushed the pink monster on my head. Jack got his hair brushed with his own brush and put a piece of mint gum in his mouth.

"Could I have one?" I asked. He gave me one and then I popped it in my mouth as we started walking to he hospital.

"Hey, where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"Back to the hospital, James works there so they are all there." he told me.

Once we got there Jack just sat on one of the waiting room chairs and me looking like a lost puppy followed him and sat next to him.

"So what are you girls doing here?" Sonja asked.

"Can't we just come here to hang out?" Jack asked.

"Boy, you talked to us yesterday and we barely know Mark so..." she said.

"They have to be dating." Tom told.

"God, can't you just like not ship us?" Jack said sarcastically.

"But you two are, aren't you?" Tucker said.

"Yeah." I said.

"YUSH!" Sonja said freaking out, Tucker smiling, and an "Awwwww" from Jordan and Tom.

"So what, are going to tell the school?" James asked.

"Uh... when the time is right." I told them.

"Well, I mean, these two are the kings of purge day, them being known as officially dating would start a huge purge day." Jordan (the voice of reason) said.

"So can we tell on Monday?" Tom asked excited about this quote on quote purge day.

"Well I mean, the word has to get out and then people will believe it, I will get texts about it when we tell everyone, then we would get mobbed with people wondering if it's true and then BOOM purge day." Jack explained.

"But we would rather not have a purge day."

"Oops." Tom said as he clicked a button on his phone.

"Did you just?" James asked.

"Yep." Tom said with a devious grin.

"Well we are fucking fucked." I said.

"Yeah, good luck to you guys." Jordan said.

"Hey it's a purge day and I can't wait another week for a chance like this, purge day means no work, I'm fine with dat!" Tom exclaimed.

"Ding!" went Jack's phone.

"Ding!" went my phone.

"You guys are so fucked. Sorry" Sonja said.

"It's Cry." Jack told us, "It says: Word travels fast and I heard you are dating Mark, this true?"

"It's Wade." I said, "Mine says I heard you are dating Jack, smexy times await."

"Wait, it's- aw fuck, it's Sunday" Jack said.

"Well fuck, we are fucked in about 12 hours" I said.

We have 12 hours, until war happens. 12 hours to spend before life fucks us over. I am going to die. We all talked and got to know each other and what we liked and what we did in our free time. It was cool because we learned that we all love gaming, different types of gaming, but I bet we could find something that we all like. Soon it was 5 and mom would have dinner ready in an hour, so I decided that we should start walking home.

Once we ate dinner we once again watched some more Supernatural. Jack was hooked with the show and I loved it myself. Again, Jack slept on the floor in the comfy floor bed I made him. Jack fell asleep relatively fast and I fell asleep not to long after.

Word Count: 1005