Together

We walked back to my house with huge smiles on our faces and in total silence.

As we walked into the door of my house I saw my mom who was probably worried about me, because I ran off and all. She, surprisingly, didn't say anything and just let the two of us walk into my room. I sat on my bed and Jack, looking like a cute little dork, sat on the floor criss cross apple sauce style.

"Hey, Jack?"

"Yeah, Mark?"

"I don't want to rush into anything okay, I mean I don't want to go straight off the bat kissing each other and saying "I love you" I mean, we've known each other for a week and we just started dating, so let's take this slow." I said.

"I wouldn't mind that at all." He told me with a side smirk.

"I care about you a lot." I said quietly.

"You mean more to me then you know." He said quietly back.

He stood up and sat down next to me on my bed, both of our legs hanging off the bed. Jack laid his head on my shoulder starring at the wall on the other side of the room.

"Guess what?" I whispered.

"What?" He said, so quiet I could barely hear him.

"My mom doesn't have work tomorrow, we could cuddle."

"I would like that."

The day went by rather fast. I made a bed for Jack on the ground and he slept in my room, we had dinner and just hung out.

Once it was night we hung out for a long time we watched Supernatural on Netflix since Jack has never seen it and just had a fun night. We fell asleep as the sun came up.

Sorry guys for taking so long but lately. I've been really busy and it's been so long since I last updated I know I know I'm really really sorry. But I sorta already know what the will happen in the next chapter so I might have that happen quicker then this one. I hope you guys like this book I enjoy writing this. So this is really just a filler chapter basically but it's because I don't really have anything for the rest of this day (3 chapters of one day I can only do so much) so yeah I hope you guys liked it and have a good day/night/afternoon/morning.

Word count: 414 (god so little words)