School

I woke up once again holding Mark's arm. My phone was going off and I was not ready for school.

Fuck, I could never be ready for school. I stand up and yawn then I go get ready for school and get dressed from the clothes I packed. Mark was also quote on quote up he was like a zombie walking around, running into doors and trying to get ready.

"Mark, Is this how you are every morning, because you always seem so awake when I see you outside." 

"Well, I get to see you. Why would I not be awake for that?" He said, which made me blush a little. Mark went into the kitchen and got a muffin for us to eat as we walked to school.

Once we got outside, all ready for a normal school day, even though we knew it wouldn't even be close to normal, we just started walking.

I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and then I remembered.

"Aw fuck, I was supposed to have lunch with Fe today but now it's a purge." I said to myself in a thicker sleepy Irish accent.

"Well, the purgers have to eat." Mark told me.

"Yeah. I guess that's true."

We walked into school but the halls were empty. But then we saw the piece of paper that was by the office. It read:

We heard Purge Day was happening, we knew we couldn't stop it so now we have rules (ha bitches) Purge Day rules:

1. No killing people.
2. Don't break the law.
3. The bathrooms are off limits.
4. Full on war starts at 1:00.

"That's straight forward" Mark comment.

"Okay, so, what do we do now?" I asked.

"You stay here. I will be back... meet me at our first hour class. I'll go there when I come back." He told me and then quickly left, leaving me all alone.

I walked into the boys bathroom and went into the stall. I pulled out my phone and started texting Sonja.

Me: Are you at school

Sonja: Yeah I'm here, can't tell you where we are at though it's full on war

Me: Ok then

Me: How about we don't mess with you guys and you don't mess with us

Sonja: Ok

Me: Also

Me: How did a whole war happen because me and Mark started dating, like how??

Sonja: Jordan says it's because you two own purge days

Sonja: Like purge days are your bitch

Sonja: So somehow that makes people go purge crazy

Me: Ok then

Me: I'm all alone at the moment Mark went to do something

Sonja: Well hope you don't die

Me: yeah

I walked out of the bathroom and started heading for my first hour room while being carefulness not to be ambushed.

Once I got there, I peeked inside and no one was there. So I walked in and messed with stuff while waiting for Mark to come.

"Hey, jackass." Mark said getting my attention, as he walked into the room with a bag full of stuff.

"What's in there?" I said pointing to the bag.

"Welllllll..." He then put the bag on the teachers desk and pulled out 6 different silly string cans all with different colors, followed by black face make up, 10 cans of spray paint (again all different colors), 2 sling shots, 4 dozen bouncy balls for what I'm guessing is ammo, 2 cans of pepper spray, two bags of marbles, and the last thing he pulled out was a strap like thing that went on one of your shoulder and on the side of your stomach, it also had a lot of pockets to put stuff in.