Sick

Me: Where are you Mark??

Markimoo❤️: I'm sick

Me: What are you ok?!?

Markimoo❤️: I'm fine

Markimoo❤️: I'm not going to die don't worry

Me: well yeah I know that

Me: did I make you sick from asking me to be your boyfriend at lunch lol

Markimoo❤️: yep lol

Me: well that's the bell bye see you later

Markimoo❤️: bye see you tomorrow

The day was weird. I spent lunch Skyping Mark on my phone while Bob and Wade went to go do some nerd thing.

"Hey, Seán?" someone said behind me.

I turned around and said, "Yeah?"

"Just a random question. I got dared to say this if you were gay or something; would you fuck Felix?" he asked.

"Ummmm... no." I said awkwardly.

Cry probably dared him or something.

"Well that's what happens when I'm not at school" Mark said. I laughed.

The day went by okay after that. I soon brought home Carter and as we stepped in I smelled something delicious.

"MOMMY!" Carter yelled

"Hi sweetie." Ma said as she gave Carter a hug.

"Hi, Ma." I said as I walked over to hug her.

"I finally got a day off so I decided to treat you guys." She walked over to the kitchen, her brown hair flowed behind her.

She wore a red t-shirt and some jeans. She was beautiful. She always dressed pretty for us.

Carter ran over to her in the kitchen and I soon followed to see she had ham on the kitchen table and at all of our plates along with mashed potatoes, and corn.

"Can we eat?" Carter asked.

"Of course, sweetie." my mom said with her soft voice.

"Mom, before we eat could I text a friend?" I asked.

"Felix?" She questioned.

"No, Mark. he's my new friend. He lives a couple houses down" I told.

"Yeah, but why?"

"He was sick today." I said as I pulled out my phone.

Me: How ya doing

Markimoo❤️: Fine getting better

Me: Okay well have soup or something
Me: And don't die
Markimoo❤️: Yes mother
Me: I have to go mom cooked dinner
Markimoo❤️: Omfg she's there the one and only
Me: Yeah I'll sed you a pic
Me: Send*

(Picture of mom and Carter smiling by the table)

We soon ate and had the best night in a long time, but soon it was time for bed.

"Okay, well Carter it's time to go to bed you still have school tomorrow" my mom said. 

"Okay." Carter said quickly, as she ran off to brush her teeth and get in her Pyjamas.

"You too, Seán." mom said looking at me.

"Okay, but on Friday I'm going to have Carter spend the night at Marks house while we go to a party, okay?" I told her.

"Yes, just make sure that you and her are safe." She said.

I then ran off to get ready for bed.

Hi I'm here and all I don't know what to do so go ask me some questions on my profile or something I've got nothing to do. So yeah umm go see OliviaJames1 she my home girl. But anyway have a good day/night/morning/afternoon.

Word count: 545 (I'm lazy)