The Aftermath

I woke up to an arm wrapped around me and seeing a bed with no one in it.

I knew who was next to me but I had no idea where we were. I carefully picked Mark's arm up and I moved it, so it was not wrapped around me, probably blushing the whole time.

Then, I stood up and walked out of the said room. I got my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen to see the time. It was 12:24 A.M. and I had a few notifications from Felix, My Mom, and Panda Pop the Facebook game.

I first went to see what my mom texted since she was the first one and it said:
What the hell happened and why did I get a call saying Cater's in the hospital delivered: yesterday

She probably came last night. Because her piece of shit boss says she will be fired if leaving before her shift is not done.

I went over to Felix's texts and read what it said:
What happened I saw you leave rather quickly last night and I could tell something was wrong
You ok? Delivered At: 11:16

I sent a text back saying "Yeah I'm fine but Carter's not can't text right now though so I'll tell you later"

Soon I got a text saying:
Ok you could tell me on Monday at lunch?

I then sent: "Sure."

I guess I'm not eating with Mark, Bob, and Wade.

Then, I walked out of the room and went down to the first floor. I quickly walked over to James at the desk.

"Hey, where is Carter?" I asked, but I could hear giggles from the waiting room that was right in front of the desk. I looked over to see the girl I met last night and the 2 other boys.

Sonja, Tom, and Tucker I believe that's they're names.

"She's in the kid room over there. I have been watching her." James told me, pointing to the room that had glass walls and a bunch of kids stuff in it.

Of course I saw her drawing on a small table. "Okay, thanks." I then turned around, the giggling never stopped, and said "What is soooo funny?"

"Well, first of all, the green bed head you have" Sonja said.

"And a secret thing that you can't know about." said Tucker.

I heard laughing from behind me.
"Oh come on, you're in on this "secret"?" I asked to James, even thought it was more of a statement then a question.

I then heard more giggles behind me.
"Where's Tom's boy?" I asked referring to Jordan.

"Can we keep him?" Tom asked.

"Haha, yeah sure now you have a new friend." Tucker said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Tom likes that you referred to Jordan as his boy for two reasons; 1. Because he likes to think that Jordan is his in all ways possible and 2. He is a jealous dumb fuck." Sonja explained.

"Shut the fuck up." Tom said.

"Why u hef to ba med?" Sonja said.

"You forgot that he is also one in my kind so yeah" Tom said trying to defend himself.

"What?" I asked once again being confused.

"Sweetie, you're gay he's gay one in the same catch up I can't keep explaining this stuff to you" Sonja said.

Then, I heard a thud from Tucker falling on the floor from laughing. He didn't stop laughing.

"Ohhhhhhhh, he didn't deny it!" Tom said like a five year old, also in a fit of giggles.