But kellin saw more than that, he saw my sensitive side.
The side that I rarely ever show to anyone, the side I only show to people I really care about. But then again, kellin was my bully. He taunted me, he even touched me once and a while, but no hitting like his other "friends."

No, kellin was something different.

"Hey" I hear his soft voice whisper in my ear.

"Hmm"

"We're here."

I lift my head from his shoulder and see we're in the middle of Mr. Gaskarths.

I nodd, and he carefully releases me from his grip.
Once we got settled, we walked in and took a seat.

*TIME SKIP TO END OF DAY CUZ IM LAZY*
I was now waiting outside for kellin, like he told me to at lunch.
"boo" a voice whispered in my ear, scaring the shit out of me.

I jumped, and looked beside me with a death glare.

I see the bonehead himself, and kiss him deeply.

He kisses me back with just as much force and shoves his Toung in my mouth.

We have a fight for dominance, but he obviously wins because, I'm a sub.

His hands travel down to my legs and give them a sqeeze, making me moan is his mouth.

I took his hand, still kissing him, and guided them up to my butt, letting him sqeeze it tightly.

I moan again, then gripping his hair.

I was full on hard right now, and I needed to help it.

I took him by the Hand to his car, and he unlocked the backseat, shoving us both in.

He straddled me, kissing me again deeply.

He closes the door and locks it.

He pulled away, and I looked into his blue eyes.

"are you sure you want this?" He says.

I nod, and take his hand, guiding it under my skirt, and onto my panty-covered crotch.

"Please" I whine.

He gave my dick a sqeeze, and I gasp, shaking slightly from the pleasure.

I do the same thing to him, making him moan.

He palms me through the black material, making me shake and gasp at the friction.

"Well if we're gonna do this, we need to lose some clothes." He says lustfully in my ear.

I nod,  unable to speak.

He keeps palming me, making me squirm and moan.

He slipped of my skirt and crop top, and shoes, but leaves the thigh highs on.

"These look so sexy on you, baby girl"

Oh he did not just- okay I'm to turned on to care.

I arched my back, needing more.

His rough hands went down the sides of my body, rubbing the smooth skin with the pads of his thumb.

"Mmm Vic your skin is so beautiful and smooth, I can't wait to mark it up." He growled.

I whine, just wanting to do this already.

He slips of his shirt and jeans leaving him in his boxers.

My hand goes to his cöck, and starts palming him again, feeling that he's rock hard.

"Oh, Vic"he moaned.

He took my hand off, making me whimper.

"It's okay princess, just be patient."
He says softly.

I nod, "okay"

He slips off my underwear, gawking at my size.

His hand grips my dick, stroaking it at a slow pace.

I arch my back, it feels like there's rivers of pleasure pooling through my body.

He runs his thumb over the slit, making me moan loudly, and clutch his hair.

"Oh, kellin" I scream out when he shoves his thumb his the slit.

I feel a familer pool in my stomach, so I warn kellin.

"K-kellin, me c-close!" I gasp out.

He smirked, still stroaking my tip, and his other hand going to my testicals, messaging them.

I moan so loud, probably people in New Jersey can hear me.

I whimper, spilling on his chest and hand.

I let my body fall weakly against the car seat and pant. I'm covered in a thin layer of sweat.

Kellin is still straddling me, sucking Hickeys on my neck.

I still feel that he's rock hard, so I flip is over and whisper in his ear.

"My turn."

( SORRY THIS SMUT WAS SO, LIKE, QUICK. IM NOT VERY GOOD AT IT, BUT ILL TRY TO GET BETTER. So hi. How y'all DOIN. school starts in about three weeks and I'm not ready. IM NEVER READY.

ALWAYS WEAR GUCCI FLIP FLOPS. BYE)