Stephanie motioned her to come outside and Priscilla followed behind her. Once the two of them were outside, Priscilla leaned against the wall of the building.

"What's on your mind?" She asked Stephanie.

"Mama said that next month Aunt Sandra, Uncle Theodore, Alexandria, Milo and Sheila are coming to the house for dinner and she wants everybody to be there."

"Ok and what's wrong with that? You know I'll be there."

"I know Ana would be there too. I have no idea about Lashelle, though."

"Girl, only the Lord can help you there. You know good and well she's not gonna answer my calls or mama's. She loves auntie and uncle and even Alex and Sheila. But her ass cannot stand Milo for whatever reason. Bitch is just evil. But I say try the best you can and if she won't come, at least you can say you've tried."

"You're right. Gracias, chica."

"De nada, de nada. Come on, let's finish setting up for work. What time is your appointment?"

"9:00."

"Ooh, then they should be here any minute. Let's go."

They walked back inside of the salon and finished setting up everything to be ready for the day. Skye and Valerie were conversing with each other and Karrene and Mia walked through the door.

"Morning, ladies." Priscilla greeted them.

"Good morning, my sistas. Good morning." Karrene waved happily.

"Morning. Y'all, I got a bit of a headache today, so take it easy on me." Mia sighed and plopped down in her chair.

"Aww, poor thing. I have some Advil if you need some." Priscilla told her.

"I need it to get through the day."

"I got you, honey." Priscilla assured her and reached in her purse, "Now Miss Karrene, what's got you so happy?"

"Don't worry about all that. Just be glad I'm here and I'm happy." Karrene joked and winked.

"I'll tell you what it is. Her freaky ass got some last night." Skye concluded.

"Now, see? Why you gotta tell my business like that?" Karrene playfully confronted Skye, "I swear, we gon' fight."

"Settle down, you two." Priscilla laughed.

"But yeah, it's true. My man came over last night and well, you know the rest."

"That's why you're so happy-go-lucky. That pussy been beat up the right way." Stephanie laughed.

"Lord, y'all are a hot mess. I don't what I'm gonna do with y'all. Val, if they're making you uncomfortable, I'm sorry." Priscilla informed Valerie.

"No, no. I'm just fine. It's hilarious to me." Valerie laughed.

Priscilla gave Mia two Advils and a bottle of water for her headache. Soon, some of the girls appointments came in and Priscilla put a towel around her client's neck before draping a cutting cape over her and snapping it in the back.

"Cilla, girl, I forgot to tell you. My man has this real good friend and he's looking for someone to be his date to this art museum event in a few weeks. So I told him you would be perfect." Karrene told her.

"What? Girl, I'm not a charity case. Don't be volunteering me in stuff like that."

"Well, too bad. I already did. You're a great woman and a great boss, but even a boss lady needs someone deep down inside. He's good, I promise you."

"Take her up on it, Cilla. You might end up having a good time." Stephanie added in.

Priscilla sighed to herself and thought about it. She couldn't deny that she was missing the comfort and the care of a man. Not to mention, it was only one date. Who knew how it could go?

She barely didn't anything outside of work, so maybe it was time to have some fun.

"Ok." She answered after a while, "I'll go for it."

"Yes!" Karrene cheered and pumped her fist into the air, "I'll give him your number and tell him to get in contact with you."

"Wait, wait. What's his description? I need some details first."

"Light skin, curly hair, 6'3, 29 years old, no kids, never been married, owns a few restaurants around the area and is currently buying a car dealership. He's even looking to buy a couple of hotels. When I tell you this man is fine....whew. He is fine, honey. You'll thank me."

"Alright, alright. I guess I can check him out. What do I have to lose?" Priscilla shrugged and gently tapped her client's shoulder, "Come on, hon. Let's get you to the shampoo bowl."