Sleepover

****Char's POV****

It was that night and we were all heading to the guys villa to have a cosy takeaway and night in. I couldn't be bothered with clubbing tonight. Georgia had arranged it with Tommy and invited us all. The group included Tommy, Chris, Georgia, Chloe, Dan, Kate and I.

Today I had spent the day around our private pool in our villa. But Pete came around to check on me again, which I thought was quite pathetic as I could look after myself. Megan had not come with him which I was thankful for.

I was told it was a pyjama themed party so I was wearing a white and pink patterned romper, which the girls told me looked good on me.

We had walked around to the villa, which looked a bit weird to any onlookers as we were in out pyjamas

We had walked around to the villa, which looked a bit weird to any onlookers as we were in out pyjamas. We knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Hello girls" Chris said as he opened the door for us, we all replied in the same fashion. "Come through to the lounge."

"Hi Chris" I said as gave him a quick hug, which all the girls before me had done.

"Hey" Tommy said as he noticed us, we sat down on the sofas that circled the TV.

"So what are we watching?" I asked.

"I was thinking that you lot could pick a movie" He said showed us the collection of DVDs they had.

"We should totally watch The Hunger Games" Kate said, which was unsurprising as she had an obsession with the hunger games.

"Okay" I said and retreated back to the sofa. I was sat with Chris on one side and Kate on the other. I turned to Chris and asked "What have you ordered?"

"Like 10 pizzas" He exclaimed. "We should be eating pizza all holiday."

I laughed and snuggled back into the settee, though I couldn't seem to get comfortably sitting straight.

"Do you kind if I put my head on your shoulder?" I asked Chris.

"Yeah sure" He said and leaned a bit closer to me. I out my head on his shoulder and cuddled into him. We watched the first few scenes before the doorbell rang, so Chris went and got the pizza. He didn't lie when he said they'd ordered loads of pizza. "Little bit of help wouldn't go a miss"

Everyone stood up and grabbed a pizza and placed it on the floor. The floor ended up being covered in pizza, which ranged from a Hawaiian to some spicy meat combination.

We sat back down with our slices of pizza and we turned the movie back on. We got through the whole movie and I didn't cry at any bit. Usually with The Hunger Games I cry at the sad parts hut I tried to hold it together.

Chris and I ended up being snuggled under a blanket together, which looked very suspicious to any onlookers, as my head was on his chest.

"What are you two doing over there?" Kate said once she had detached herself from the screen.

"Nothing" I said and gave off a cheeky grin. It was then that I noticed that Tommy and Georgia both had their phones out. "What are you doing?" I said and covered my face.

"You two look really cute" She said and then started typing, after a pause she stared smirking. "And how the whole of Instagram can see it"

"What have you done?" I said and went on my phone and onto the Instagram app. I find this photo in Georgia's account.

@GeorgiaKososolou: What are these two doing?👀

I found the same photo on Tommy's account but with this caption:

@TommyMallet: One minute we were watching a film the next thing I know this was happening .....

"Right I want to get to bed" Tommy said and all the boys agreed with him and started the make their way upstairs.

"Can I stay here the night, I can't be bothered making my way home?" I asked.

"Sure" Chris said, "I'll go and get you some blankets and cushions."

It was a good thing I wore my pyjamas. The girls all agreed with me and we ended up having a massive sleepover on the floor.

"Night girls"

"Night"

*****

I woke up to Chloe and Georgia ripping all the covers off me. All the girls were already up and had eaten breakfast.

"Come on we need to get going. We are booked into the spa in around 20 minutes."

"I'm going" I said and jumped up. I didn't have it change as if be doing that at the villa anyway. "Thanks for having us Tommy"

"It's alright babe" He said and brought me in for a hug. I sometimes felt that Tommy was more of my brother than Pete.

"Thanks Dan" He gave me the same reply and then I moved onto Chris.

"Thanks Chris." I gave him a hug. "You was a good snuggle buddy."

"You was too babe" He said. "Are you going to that party tonight?"

"Yep, will I see you there."

"You most certainly will." He said and we said our family goodbye before making out way out.

Once the door had shut the girls all immediately squealed. "You and Chris are so cute." Georgia said.

"We are not" I argued.

"You two could be so cute together. Do you like him?" Chloe asked, but I couldn't give an answer.

Do I like him?

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx