♘Chapter Seven: True Feelings

Start from the beginning

Incident inside the classroom

Taeyeon entered the room and sit to her chair beside baekhyun, but then baekhyun is still their waiting for her.

"Ouh~ their you are, goodmorning taeyeon-ahh." he said with a big smiled on his face, but still taeyeon is not in the mood today so she ignored baekhyun, and then suddenly the teacher came, baekhyun did not listening for what the teacher discussed, He get some paper and something he wrote their and give to taeyeon. Taeyeon look at the paper who was given by baekhyun and look back to baekhyun who was still smiling, and she read the paper.

Hey~ are you mad at me, what i've done to get you mad. :(( -baekhyun

Then taeyeon replied to his letter.

Please stop, listen to the teacher.
-taeyeon

she passed the note back to him, and he read it. Then after he read the note he replied back and give it to taeyeon again.

No~ If you dont talk to me, I won't listen to her. 😝😁
-baekhyun

Taeyeon read it and back again she replied and give to baekhyun back.

Okey~ meet me at the gym at 10:30 am.
-taeyeon

He read it and look to taeyeon who was looking at him also and he smiled and nodded.

after class/ in gym

"sorry im late." baekhyun said while catching his breath because he run.

"its okey, lets stick to the point." she said directly to him and that was baekhyun shocked.

"hmm, what do you mean." he said

"Look, baekhyun from now on do not go near me or talk to me, and please stop ac-." when taeyeon is talking he cut her off and said."Wait~ what is this taeyeon I thought were friends." he said.

"Were friends, but now were not, I want to be alone dont ask me why you know already the answer." she said and walk away leaving baekhyun dumpfounded and speechless.

Baekhyun didn't know what taeyeon saying but he still respect her decition.

-AFTERNOON-

The teacher dismissed them early in noon so that they could go home early and get their things for the trip in Busan. Everyone is ready they waited the bus for the Busan trip, but then friends of taeyeon is worried about her because she is still not here and its almost half in a hour to start the bus but then taeyeon suddenly came.

"Im here." she said happily.

"Unnie~ why are taking so long." jessica said worriedly.

"yah~ were almost worried about you." sunny said.

"okey stop, lets go before we missed the bus and leave us here." sooyoung said like a mother to her children.

The girls went inside the bus and sitted but some of the girls are already sitted only taeyeon was not, she find empty sits and she saw baekhyun sitted at the back with wendy but she ignored them and look for another sits, she saw chanyeol have no seatmate so she went to chanyeol and ask.

"arhmm.' she fake coff and thats chanyeol look at her.

"yes, taeyeon." he said looking at her.

"ahmm~ did this sit occupied." she ask shyly.

"No, you may sit." he said with smiled.

"kyahh~ thanks oppa, kamsahamnida." she said and bowed.

She sitted near to chanyeol and thats baekhyun make curious look.

Baekhyun's POV

Ahh, I hate being with this girl, she's always talking about her life in Canada, you know who I was talking its wendy, Im bored , when I saw taeyeon talking to other boy thats my heart was pain but I dont give up. After in a few hours we reach our destination, and we stop infront of the hotel and check in, then teacher kang paired us in to two so that we wont let go each other I pray and hoping that taeyeon is my partner.

'Chanyeol and Tiffany'

'Luhan and Yoona'

'Kris and Hyoyeon'

'Suho and Jessica'

'Baekhyun and Wendy'

'Kai and Krystal'

'Lay and Sooyoung'

'Tao and Sunny'

'Seohyun and Taeyeon'

'Sehun and Yuri'

so on and so forth

"Okey~ you may go to your room, I will give both your partner a key so that anytime you can rest and go somewhere but for now go to your rooms and rest tomorrow is another day." taechaer kang said to us, we headed to our room.

---
A/N: Hellow yah~ thanks for reading, sorry for the grammatical errors again and again, im not perfect kasi ehh~~ HAHA'XD? but still I will update the next chapter tomorrow or today. di ako paasa sa mga readers ko. kamsahamnida~~ see yah on next update.

-heartxjane_26