'Hey princess.' I smile, looking down at her little white dress with red ribbon, she's adorable. 'Merry christmas' I coo, kissing her cheek.

'Merry christmas!'

'I have a present for the both of you.'

They gasp and smile, and I look at Justin who's raising an eyebrow.

'Ash you didn't have to-'

'Justin shut up' I laugh, setting Jazzy down to hug Justin while I take Jaxon.

We set them down, greeting everyone.

'Dinners ready!' Eirin calls.

Oh my god I love christmas dinner.

We all sit down round the rectangle table, Justin on my right and Dianne on my left.

'So new york in two months then, Ashlee?'. Pattie asks, passing the roast potatoes to Dianne.

'Yeah, I'm nervous.' I laugh nervously, taking the potatoes from her and placing two on my plate.

I pass them to Justin who sticks his tongue out at me.

'New york? Wow that's interesting, what are you studying?' Dianne asks taking a sip from her wine.

'Performance, dance and music.' I smile politely, beginning to eat my food.

'I always knew you and Justin were alike. I knew Justin was musical on christmas day when Pattie got him a drum and he just wouldn't stop hitting it.'

I laugh at that, seeing Justin blush beside me.

'He was only five of course, but it sounded good.'

'I actually have a vide-'

'Mom no!' Justin yells, making everyone laugh.

'Ashlee, when are you and Justin having a baby?' Jazzy asks ever so innocently.

My fork immediately falls from my hands, looking at Justin is shock as he chokes on his drink.

'N-not for a while Jazzy.' Justin says.

'But I want a niece or nephew.'

'A couple years Jazmyn.' Jeremy says, hoping to end the conversation.

I pick up my fork and begin eating again, that was insanely awkward.

- after dinner -

'Presents?' Jazzy asks, sitting up beside me and my gifts.

'Presents.' I calrify, opening the bag.

I hand Jazzy hers and Jaxon his.

They begin to rip off the wrapping paper making me laugh as they give choruses of Thank You's.

'Its okay.' I laugh.

I got Jazzy the Ariel doll she's wanted for ages and Jaxon a car I knew he'd like.

Justin laughs beside me, handing them their presents from him.

They open it up, the biggest smile on their faces. Jazzy got a barbie dreamhouse and Jaxon got some gun game I don't even know.

'Okay babe and your present.' He smiles and I smile back.

He kneels down on one knee and I look around the room in complete and utter shock as everyones eyes are set on Justin.

'Justin-' I start. Terror rushing through my body.

'Its not what you think, shh.'

I shut up at that point, watching him take out a box. He opens it, showing me a beautiful 'J' ring, the J wrote in curvy font, diamonds all down it.