The Lycan's Daughters

Chapter I-
The Lycan's Daughters

"Xion!" The youngest of the Hale daughters, yelped as she fell off the bed when Riley slammed her door open.

"Yes, Big sister?" The green-eyed wolf asked innocently, as she tried not to laugh at Riley's now dyed pink hair.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, you brat!" Riley exclaimed as she jumped onto her younger sister, who sped out of her room and began calling for their sire to help her.

<><><><><><>

Alex's eyes shifted from her book towards the spiral stairs, to see Xion being chased by a now pink- haired Riley. The older Lycan dog-eared her page and moved between her two daughters, her gray eyes turning dark orange.

"Xion. Riley. Wanna tell me what happened?"

"This idiot put pink dye in my conditioner! Mom, Asher's coming back tonight!" Alex's eyes returned to normal as she felt sympathy towards her eldest.

"Riley, go to Deven. He knows how to get pink out." Riley growled at her little sister one more time, before walking back up the stairs and towards her uncle's room.

Xion slowly began to tiptoe out of the living room, as she silently begged to not get caught by her mother, but a harsh grip on her ear had the youngest Hale pup wincing.

"And where are you going?" Alex asked as she walked outside, her pup being dragged behind her.

"Ow,Ow,Ow! Mother! let my ear go, please!" Xion begged. The pup left out a sigh of relief when her eyes caught sight of her sire.

Skylar sighed softly as she watched her mate pull their pup towards her by the ear.

"What did you do now, Xion?"

"Noth- Ow!" Xion whimpered when her mother tugged her ear harshly.

"The truth." Alex growled before she let her daughter's ear go. Xion pouted as she rubbed her ear, the young pup's eyes met her sire's.

"Okay... I may or may not had put pink hair dye in Riley's conditioner." Xion spoke, a nervous smile on her face when the Alpha frowned towards her. Skylar pinched her nose, before looking to her mate.

"Any recommendations, my love?" Skylar asked Alex as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. The Alpha withheld her smile, when she saw the look of fear on her pup's face.

"Where's the rest of that pink dye, Xion?"

Xion whimpered as she clutched onto a strand of her hair.

<><><><><>

"Mayo?" Riley looked at the jar in confusion before looking at her uncle Deven.

"Yup, keep it in there for a good hour and the pink will be gone." Deven replied as he scratched his freshly trimmed beard.

"Uncle? How do you know this?" The Eragon asked as she combed her bangs out of her eyes.

"Heh, your mother did the same to me." The bearded wolf chuckled as he grabbed the mayo and tossed it to his niece.

"You better hurry and get that pink out, Asher's gonna be here soon." Riley quickly rushed up the stairs and towards her room, opening the jar as she walked. The Eragon let out a laugh as she closed her door, when she heard Xion trying to run away from their parents.

<><><><><>

Asher growled as she kept on being shoved by the humans leaving the airport, her eyes looking around for Camilo.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't the doctor!" Camilo laughed as he wrapped his arm around his best friend's waist. Asher grinned before placing her arm around the green-eyed wolf's shoulders and ruffled his hair with her other hand.

"Missed you too, Camilo." The two walked towards the reserved car, a chuckle leaving Asher when she saw Balthazar's upper body out the sunroof as he honked the horn with his foot.

"Your mate's crazy."

"I know right! And I love every second!" Camilo released his hold on Asher, and ran towards his mate who smiled at the green-eyed wolf.

"You're a childish Lycan." Asher stretched her lengthy body on the leather seats as Balthazar started the car and zoomed out of the airport.

"Thank you."

"How's Riley and the others?" Asher asked, trying to keep the desperation out of her voice.

"She's great, waiting for you to come home." The male Lycan responded as he stepped on the gas harder, sensing that Asher wanted to see her mate.

"I miss her too."

"So Ash, how's being a world renowned doctor?" Asher groaned softly as she adjusted herself up to sit in the middle seat and leaned between the driver and passenger seat.

"Boring, when it takes you from your mate." Camilo patted his best friend's head, as Balthazar sharply turned into the Mansion's driveway.

Asher excitedly hopped out of the car and rushed to open the door, seeing her young mate walking down the stairs as she dried her hair with a blue towel.

"Riley." A smile graced the wolf's lips, when Navy blue orbs met blood-red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment

- Lycan