18 - The one to reign forever

"I'm not sure but he has gone off the radar." Daniel reported to Eden.

"So who has his grace?"

"We believe Sam Winchester and Castiel took Metatron's grace." Daniel reported.

"So he is human?" Eden inquired.

"We believe so, yes. We have been keeping an eye on him but recently he just slipped out of sight." Daniel explained.

"Are you sure he didn't pass away?"

"Positive, John checked with all the reapers in the area, but Metatron hasn't come up on their death records." Daniel confirmed.

"Hm... Yes, we'll have to investigate that, but later." Eden said.

"Eden?" Called Castiel.

Eden turned around and smiled at the Trench-coated Angel. "Hey Cassie, what's up?"

"Hello Brother, is everything okay?" Daniel asked with a smile.

"Um, hi Daniel." Castiel greeted awkwardly with furrowed eyebrows, he was puzzled as the why Daniel and the other angels were being so kind to him. "Eden, one of our Brothers has been kidnapped."

Eden's heart lept, "Which Brother?"

"Samandriel." Castiel said with a heavy heart, "Crowley has captured him in hell."

"Oh my word." Daniel gasped.

"Wait, Crowley? Is he not the King of Hell?" Eden asked.

"Yes, he is a Demon; King of the Crossroads, after the apocalypse he took over the Throne of Hell." Castiel informed.

"Then let us waste no more time, who knows what that Horror is doing to Samandriel." Eden announced with a shiver.

**********************************************

Back in the bunker Sam, Aurora, Dean and Riley waited in dreadful silence for the Archangels. When the sound of flapping wings broke the silence, Aurora and Riley looked over at the boys as a silent way of saying, 'you're telling them'.                                                           

"What is so important that you couldn't tell us through a prayer?" Michael asked with a tone of annoyance.

"It's Lucifer," Sam sighed. "Amara kidnapped him."

The three Archangels exchanged quizzical looks.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Inquired Raphael.

"Lucifer used the Hand of God against her, it didn't even tickle her." Dean sighed taking a swig of beer. "And well, Amara disappeared with him."

"That can't be good." Raphael murmured.

"No shit." Gabriel scowled, he turned around to Michael, "We need to find him before Amara kills him."

"No." Michael stated blankly.

"What do you mean no?! He's our brother!" Gabriel shouted.

"He is also Lucifer, he'll be able to handle Amara. In the meantime we need to focus on rescuing the Human race from the fog." Michael instructed.

"I don't like this." Raphael sighed, "Lucifer could be dying."

"No, Amara won't kill him... He's too valuable." Michael disagreed.

"Valuable?" Riley asked.

"To God." Michael muttered.

"Well your father isn't exactly in town right now, so let's not start the God crap." Dean scowled.