9 - Recovery

"Where can we keep her?" Michael asked.

"It's too dangerous for her in hell." Lucifer commented.

"I don't think Heaven would be wise either." Raphael said.

"Or out in the open like this, anyone could get to her." Gabriel said.

"The bunker." Castiel suggested.

"Brother what is the bunker?" Michael asked.

"It's a men of letters base down is Kansas." He replied.

"I agree with Castiel, it's the safest place for her." Lucifer said picking up Eden bridal style.

Her white wings fell limply down her back, all the Angels looked at them sadly. They were crushed, the feathers were tangled and one of the wings looked broken.

"If you say so." Michael said.

"I don't think the Winchesters will appreciate all of us being there however, I think Castiel and I should go." Lucifer suggested.

"Okay fine but promise to call as soon as Eden is able to talk!" Michael ordered.

"I will brother." Lucifer nodded.

Castiel and Lucifer then flew appearing inside the bunker where Sam, Dean, Aurora and Riley Were eating pizza. They all turned around to meet the Angels and Goddess.

"May Eden stay here to recover?" Lucifer asked.

"She can but you can't." Dean said.

"Wait, no Dean. He can stay." Riley said.

"I'm sorry have you forgotten that he is the freaking Devil!" Dean shouted.

"No I haven't, now please calm down. He isn't going to hurt us or Sam." Riley said to Dean calmly.

Dean looked at Aurora as if asking her to stick up for him. "Don't look at me, I agree with Riley as long as Lucifer agrees to keep out our hair." She said looking towards Lucifer.

He nodded agreeing. They all looked at Sam as if to ask him if he was okay with this because after all, Sam had suffered the most at Lucifer's hands.

"I'm cool with it." He shrugged. "As long as Eden recovers."

Aurora stood up to show Lucifer to a spare room. "Here, is this okay?" Aurora said opening the door to a room, it had a double bed and a chair next to it.

"Yes, thank you." He smiled.

Aurora lifted up the covers as Lucifer lay Eden down carefully, he tucked her in carefully avoiding her wings. Her wings were so damaged that they were visible to Aurora. She went into the cupboard and collected some blankets and lay them over Eden. Lucifer drew his eyebrows concerned.

"Thank you, but why are you helping me?" He asked to Aurora.

"Because that's what I do... Help people."

"Yes but I'm not a person, I'm... I'm the devil." He said.

Aurora sighed and crossed her arms. "I know you are, and I'm not forgetting what you did to Sam or anyone. I just... I'm moving on, maybe this whole darkness crap can be a second chance." She said.

"Yes... Perhaps. You know I used to love humanity?" He said sitting down on the chair.

"Really?" She asked surprised.

"Oh yes... Eden loved them and taught me everything about them. It always amazed me... Humans emotions and... Free will." He explained.

"What happened?" Aurora asked.