6 - Reunited

Around the chapel Crowley, Sam and Dean stood discussing Eden. Well at least Dean and Crowley were, Sam remained pretty quiet. He was worried about his fiancée.

"I don't get it, if Eden is so important, why have we never heard any of them mention her?" Dean asked.

"I remember Lucifer rambling on about Eden and God down in the cage but I thought he was talking about the Garden." Sam piped in.

"He wants to keep her a secret between us, this creature... It seems extremely important to him." Crowley said.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"He was willing to give up the throne of hell for her." Crowley replied.

Dean scoffed, who knew the Devil would give up his throne for a girl.

"Wait if she is God's daughter, does that mean she has equivalent powers?" Sam asked.

"That she does." Gabriel spoke appearing behind them.

"Gabriel?" Sam and Dean gasped.

"Miss me fellas?" He remarked.

Aurora stood beside him with a sucker in her mouth.

"Seriously Aurora, spit out that sucker." Dean ordered.

"No." She protested. "Get your own. Ass."

"Bitch." He shot back.

"Jerk." Sam piped in.

The all subtlety smiled to theirselves. "How are you... Not dead?" Sam asked breaking the silence.

"When your lovely shifter lady cancelled the enchantment on the box it seemed to have a spell on it that rose all the dead Angels." Gabriel explained.

"Great just bloody great!" Dean scowled.

"What's wrong with that Deano?" Gabriel asked getting defensive.

"Well Angels are self-righteous assholes so they are going to try and kill us." Dean scowled.

"It's fine, Eden will protect you all." Gabriel assured.

"Oh great, our lives are in the hands of sleeping beauty." He remarked.

Gabriel was quickly angered and moved to attack Dean but Aurora placed a hand on Gabriel's chest stopping him.

"Dean you should show some respect, Gabriel is on our side here as is Eden." Aurora told him.

Dean looked between his sister and the trickster and sighed before apologizing.

There was a sudden flap of wings as the group turned around to met Raphael and Michael. Dean straightened up as soon as he saw Michael in his younger fathers form.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He scowled.

"Why is a demon here?" Michael said ignoring Dean's question.

"I believe he is associated with Lucifer." Raphael answered.

Crowley left immediately seeing as it wasn't his place to be in the middle of the archangel reunion. Michael looked at Gabriel, who shifted weight not wanting to let his brother know how ashamed he was. After all this was the first time all four archangels were in the same place at the same time since Gabriel left. It was clear to the Winchesters that Michael was the leader of the archangels. He walked into the chapel with Gabriel and Raphael following close behind.

In the Chapel Castiel and Lucifer turned around to see the other three archangels. Castiel picked up Riley bridal style and walked out leaving the chapel.

"Lucifer." Michael acknowledged with a subtle smile.

"It's good to see you under better circumstances Michael." Lucifer greeted.

Michael nodded agreeing. "Eden..." He said walking over to the box he looked into it and admired her features for a moment.

Lucifer respectively stood back giving Michael some room.

"It is truly her." He stated.

"Of course it is." Gabriel said.

"With respect brother, I wasn't talking to you." Michael spat.

"Show him some respect." Lucifer said defending Gabriel.

"What like you did by killing him?" Michael shot back.

"Goodness, can we not all just get along for the sake of Eden?" Gabriel interjected.

The archangels remained quiet, they all loved Eden dearly so it was pretty hard to argue with Gabriel's point.

"Let's just wake her up before someone starts the apocalypse." Raphael suggested.

"Elements? Do we have to blast her with our signature power?" Michael asked reading the box.

"Would it be wise to blast her?" Lucifer asked frantically scared incase they'd hurt her.

"No probably not." Michael agreed.

"Why don't we just pass the power through her?" Gabriel suggested.

"I agree with Gabriel." Raphael agreed.

"Fine." Michael snapped.

He wasn't pleased to be doing with what Gabriel suggested, he thought Gabriel was a coward for running away but nevertheless he still loved his bother, all his brothers. No matter what they had done because they were still the same angels that he grew up with and adored.