Epilogue!!

Do watch this video while reading Epilogue!! Hope you'll enjoy it. Do give it a shot, it's worth watching!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh", Olivia exclaimed in happiness while looking at me from top to bottom.

"Well, thanks to me", Angel gave a dramatic pose holding her imaginary collar.

"Can I have a look at myself please?", I asked looking at both of them. They hadn't allowed me to see myself till now which is irritating me.

"Of course babe", Angie said and I get up holding my gown and moved towards the mirror and I gaped at my sight.

Is this me??

I was looking really good.Yes, I can say today that I'm also beautiful. The gown was so beautiful and breathtaking but was very heavy too.

It's good that I had practised walking in it, more like I was forced to practice to walk in this by Angie so that I don't make a fool of myself today.

"Oh my god, Is it me?", I asked squealing in happiness.

"Yes my love", Angel said and I hugged her tightly.

"Aww I love you so much", I told her with a huge grin.

"Just look at me. I'm looking so good. I can't believe my eyes", I, for the first time in my life was praising myself.

Me, Olivia and Angel group hugged each other. I once again glanced at myself, makeup light, pink light lipstick and eye liner with a bit of blush on my cheeks.

Perfect!! Just what I like!!

"Shan baby are you ready? We have to lea-", Mom came inside but stopped looking at me and her jaw dropped on the ground.

"Oh my gosh, shan. Is it you? You're looking gorgeous", she complimented and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"My baby finally grown up into a beautiful lady", she said with teary eyes. Basically, I should also cry but I can't, sue me!!

I'm insensitive in such situations!!

"Thanks mom", I hugged her and wiped her tears, "No crying today, smile okay", I said cupping her face.

She chuckled and said, "You need to say this to these two", she pointed towards Angel and Olivia who had teary eyes.

Man, these girls!!

"Hey, don't you dare ruin your makeup, I want you two to look best in my wedding album", I gave them harmless threat and they chuckled and hugged me again.