Chapter 58 - I Love You!!

🍁"And If Love Be Madness,
Say I Never Find Sanity Again"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 58 - I Love You!!

Kristein's P.O.V

Shanaya slapped me, kicked me to death with her tiny hand and later, hugged me like her life is dependent on me. God, she's just death to me. I never knew she's such the coward of the year, else I wouldn't have pranked her. Any sane human can handle a limit of fear but Shanaya is just a gone case.

Her slap and beating don't affect me but those tears in her eyes just pierced me right inside my chest. I couldn't resist the urge to protect her and hold her. I hugged her and she hugged me back. I felt so damn good holding her this close to me. I know I'm not being myself lately when I'm around Shanaya. For sure, I like her but I am feeling quite odd in my stomach when she's around.

We were lost as a result of my prank and now we're walking in this 'Oh so haunted forest' as tagged by Shanaya. She's worse than kids. Knowing that this small tweety doesn't have guts at all, make me even more protective for her.

Sighs!!

I agree that I can be a jerk sometimes. But now Shanaya has tagged me as a monster permanently and I can't even question her because I did wrong to her. She has all the rights to accuse me. Although, I was messing with her, still she does lack the sportsman ship.

Silly girl!!

I was walking ahead very well aware of the fact that she's following me. I turned around to see her and she just frowned at me every time, I flash my torchlight on her face to tease her. I felt good. This is the first time we'll be spending the night together.

Nights can't be better than this!!

After moving here and there for ten minutes, we found a relatively dry and clean place to settle. I sat down along the side of the tree and gestured Shanaya to sit next to me by patting the place next to me.

"Aren't you going to do anything?", She asked folding the hands across her chest. I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm not a Tarzan. What are you expecting me to do?", I asked.

"Yes, I'm very well aware of the fact that you're monster who can talk to witches and ghosts only", she replied and I rolled my eyes.

She started again!!

Shaking her head, she placed her bag next to the tree and started moving the torch here and there. She was touching the tree and was looking on the ground as if searching something.

"Could you please be useful to me once? Help me get dry woods", she said and I sighed.

"What does she mean by useful? Am I useless or something?", I muttered to myself.

Keeping the blanket next to her bag, I got up and walked towards her. "What will you do with the woods? Fire them with pebbles or something?", I asked.