Chapter 38- My Whipped Friend!!

🍁"Better Single Then,
Taken For Granted!!"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 38 - My Whipped Friend!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

Two days had passed since Angel met Fred and god pay some mercy to my ears but she has been literally talking about him only. Fred did this, Fred did that, Fred likes this, he dislikes that, his this, his that, Fred, Fred and only Fred.

Ugh, I've started hating that guy. Angel has been whipped by him. She's just head over heels for him. She's obsessed with him and she's torturing me too by telling me everything about him without even asking. I can write a whole freakin book on that Fred guy.

I was sleeping for a bit longer than usual today because I had an off from office today. But how can anyone let me sleep peacefully? My stupid mobile rang and I groaned.

'Shutup. Just go silent', I muttered and placed my pillow over my ears but it didn't stop ringing. I stretched out my arms and opening one eye, I glanced at the caller Id. Angelina was calling me.

"Hello", I said.

"Stuart, Get up", Angel screamed.

Ouch. My poor ears!!

"Are you trying to make me deaf?", I asked.

"I'm coming at your place in fifteen minutes. I'm already on my way. Be ready or I'll drag you out of your house in your night outfits only", she said.

"What? But why? Where are we going?", I asked.

"Fourteen minutes left. Get ready", she said and hang up. I groaned. It's so early in the morning. I need fifteen minutes to say bye to my sleep and leave the bed even after waking up and she's asking me to get ready.

I'm not a morning person. Why don't people understand that?, I thought.

Knowing Angel very well, I decided to get ready. I took a quick shower and wore some casuals. The time I came out of my bathroom, Angel entered inside my room.

"You're not ready", she frowned.

"I bathed at least and wore clothes to go", I said rolling my eyes. In response, she smiled like a Cheshire cat.

She walked to me and hugged the life out of me. I tapped her back and said, "I get it. You love me. I love you too. Now, leave me", I said feeling the urgent need to breathe.

"Guess what?", She said.

"Fred proposed you to be his girlfriend. Did he?", I asked the most obvious question because since past two days our discussion is starting from him and ending on him only.

"Do you have any idea what's going on in the world?", She asked.

"I've no clue about my life and you're asking me about the world. Jeez, pay some mercy to this poor soul", I said as I combed my hair and let them open.