Chapter 62- Apology!!

A big thanks to ananya_13 for such a lovely cover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🍁"The right one will make you fall in love even with yourself too"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 62 - Apology!!

Shanaya's P.O.V.

I came back home after dropping Mr. Monster at his oh so fancy birthday party. Why do I stay with him to celebrate his day when he can't trust me? How can he think such a shallow thing for me and Dan? Does he not know us at all? Also, who gave him any right to question my loyalty anyways. I was a fool who was wasting my energy and my sleep to give him a surprise for his birthday.

I thought we're friends. The past few days we're getting along together. And that incident at the trip actually made me rethink my views about him. We took the first step to friendship. I started liking him as a friend. I thought maybe, just even one per cent he's not that bad. Maybe he is a nice person as well. But, no I was completely wrong. He's a certified jerk and biggest monster of all the times.

I was happy when Dan agreed to help in planning the surprise for Kristein. He even skipped his work for this jerk friend of his. Only if Dan know, what Kristein think of him and me. I feel sorry for Dan. He's such an amazing person and his so-called friend is not even deserving candidate to be called human. Kristein is an arrogant asshole. Oh god. My mind will burst out of anger. I'm so so pissed off right now.

I was so stupid to care about Kristein. He deserves my hatred, my sarcastic comments and my ignorance. That's what he deserves. He doesn't deserve a special birthday party at all. I hate him. My mistake that I expected something from him. How can I forget what kind of person he was? He was and he is and he will be the narcissistic person always.

But what's more troubling me is the fact that his words are affecting me! I don't understand why? Why am I bothered by his opinions about me now? In the past, I never cared about his words. Why am I being so angry now? What's changed between us? Nothing. Except one forced relationship. I waited for two days expecting to hear from him. A text message, a missed call, anything. But he's a cold-hearted person. He put false allegations on me and then he didn't care to look back to check whether his words affected me or not.

Did he care for me? No. I'm more angry at myself for putting efforts for him. I did a mistake. Kristein doesn't deserve being treated special. I am going crazy.

"You know what. Screw you Mr. Monster Oberoi. You can go to hell with all my permission", I shouted in my empty house to no one particular.

I am an imbecile person.

Kristein and sweet, my foot. He knows only one thing and that is to get on my nerves. He's pro at his this job, I'd give him the credit of being the most annoying person on this earth.

I walked to my bedroom to get some sleep. I decided to change first into some comfortables. As soon as I opened the wardrobe, my doorbell rang. My heart skipped a beat. One part of my heart expected it to be Kristein, other part didn't want to see him.

Great. Now my own heart is holding two different campaigns. All thanks to Mr. Monster.

I walked downstairs to open the door. I didn't miss the opportunity to have a quick glance about how I look at the mirror next to the main door. Why am I thinking about my appearance? I don't wanna impress anyone.