Chapter 15 - Termination Letter!!

"Lie to me again", she whispered

''I love you'', he said!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15 - Termination Letter!!

Shanaya's P.O.V

The time I reached my cubicle, I was highly pissed by Kristein and was damn angry at him. Other part of me was guilty for judging Daniel so early and tagging him a lier. I did a mistake in understanding him. He ain't that bad. I opened my bag and find out 'n' number of missed calls and messages from Daniel. My heart swell up feeling overwhelmed. There were some calls from Aaliya too.

I tapped Daniel's number and placed the mobile screen over my ear hearing the call going on. He disconnected my call. I felt disappointment covering my whole mind. Not after five seconds, my mobile rang and the screen lit up with the name "Daniel". Without suppressing my smile, I slided the green button up and placed the mobile over my ear.

"Hello", I said biting my lips.

"Shanaya", he said and sighed. I felt a knot forming inside my stomach at the way he called my name.

Was my name this good always or is he making it beautiful?, My inner self questioned.

Ok, stop. What am I even thinking?, My mind acted smartly.

"Yes", I said not getting something good coming out of my useless brain.

"I'm so so sorry for whatever happened. I'm really guilty for not replying to you. I never meant to stood you up for my reply. It was all unintentional", he said and I smiled. He's saving Kristein.

"I know it's Kristein's fault. He told me everything", I replied.

"He did!", Daniel sounded surprised and then he again said, "I'm sure he has not apologized to you. I'm sorry on his behalf too. I hope you're not mad at me or him. Kristein is my friend, a hard one to handle though but he's not bad at heart".

What are you boy? How can you be such a sweetheart? How can a jerk like Kristein even deserve such an amazing friend like Daniel in his life? This boy is so good to be friend with someone as douchebag like him.

"It's ok. I understand. I'm not mad at you because you never did anything wrong. It was your friend's fault", I said.

"Really. Thank you so much. You can't even imagine how much relieved I'm right now. Can you forgive Kristein too?", He said.

No, never. Not in ages!!

"I don't know about that. He's not as sweet like you. He's so arrogant. I don't know how can you two be best friends. He must be giving you a hard time", I said.

"No. He's actually the sweetest of all of us", Dan said and I scoffed.

Sure!!

"But he's a bit spoilt that's it. Kristein is sweet only to those whom he consider as his closed ones. Once you'll get to know him, you will change your views", he added.

I dislike him now and later I'll hate him with all my heart, I thought.

"Is your going on date with me offer still valid or I blew up my chance? Am I still lucky to be your date?", He asked and I smiled. My cheeks heated up at his sweet words.