Chapter 32 - Happiness!!

"I never want to stop making theses amazing memories with you!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 32 - Happiness!!

Kristein's P.O.V.

I walked inside with a hot head and closed the door of my room with a bang. This is just utter bullock. That girl is a complete idiot and she just pissed me with her stupidity. Her behaviour is out of my level of patience. She needs help.

Someone send her to a psychiatrist!!

She cares for Aaliya and Daniel but couldn't trust her own friends. She wants to give them all the happiness then can't she have this much faith in them that they'll also never hurt her?

What does she even think? If she just walks out of our lives then we'll forget her? Everyone is not that selfish and Shanaya is one of the most difficult person to even forget. We will not forget her.

We? As in you too?, My mind asked.

Damn. Why am I counting myself as her friend? God, this is just completed non-sense. I hate her. She's using me. Why am I bothered about her? What's wrong with me?

Forget it. I'm just habitual to her. Once she'll be out of my life, I'll forget it. This is natural. People tend to get habitual to someone but every habit is not good and any habit with name Shanaya is toxic to mind.

I took a quick hot shower and changed into night outfits. I planned to call it a night. Drying my hair with a towel, I threw it on the side chair and walked to my bed. Before I could hide under the covers, my door was knocked.

I knew it must be shanaya because rest lucky people are enjoying their dates and not sleeping so early like me. I frowned but didn't open the door. I lay down on my bed. The door was knocked again and this time loudly.

"Kristein. Please open the door. I wanna talk", she yelled from the other side of the door and kept on knocking.

"Just leave already. I want to sleep", I said.

"I won't stop knocking until and unless you'll open this stupid door", she said and started banging the door.

God. Just kill her now!!

Gritting my teeth, I climbed down from my bed and walked to the door. I opened the door and almost yelled.

"Don't you have basic manners? You, silly girl. Why the hell are you knocking the door? Stop sticking to me all the time. Give me some peace. Just get a life, ok?", I glared at her but she doesn't seem faded by my reaction. She was all calm and cool.

She fake coughed and said, "I want to talk to you. It's important". She made an innocent face and no matter how much her puppy face annoyed me, it still melts my anger.

So cute, my heart said.

Wait! What?