CHAPTER 95: BUSTED

(Photo- Melinda)

Synopsis: Team Suroh crawls back to Parker, the sisters figure out what side Parker is on. Turner overhears Kat saying she would give the first piece to Tyler, her and Hudson do a bag check 

WEBSTER P. O. V 

"One of the pieces." Hudson said with a giant smile as Harriet handed him the yellow piece. 

Harriet turned towards the new hallway and began to walk in it. Suddenly, a yellow force field pushed her back. Two small circular holes that were in stone began to grow in the ground. 

"We need both pieces. This is the second piece. That means the witches have the first one." She told us.

"Now leaves the only question. How are we going to get it from them?" I asked.

Harriet smiled. "Leave that to me boys. You leave that to me." ==========================================================================================    

PATIENCE P. O. V

I couldn't believe it. First I find out my brother is evil, then I found out I'm poisoned, and now I find out that my boyfriend is the one who did it. "Oh my god. How could he do this to me?" A tear rolled down my cheek. 

Potts stood up from the couch with a giant smile. "Well this was fun but I should get going. Later Sluts." 

She walked out the living room. I rolled my eyes as I began wiping my tears. "I'm going to kill him."

"Slow down sis." PJ said sincerely. "We don't know if it's him for sure. Tomorrow we will do some  digging. Okay?" PJ walked over to Patience and pulled her in for a hug. ==========================================================================================      

PARKER P. O. V

I was grabbing my books out of my locker when team Suroh approached me with giant smiles. 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"Parker we need your help.. team evil has the second piece." Melinda said causing my eyes to widen. 

"What? How do you know?" I asked.

"We went in the hallway early this morning and a new hallway opened up. But to get in it we need the piece that they have." 

"Did you try telekinetic orbing it?" I asked.

Kat nodded her head. "Horus must made it orb proof. Just like all his other stuff." She rolled her eyes.

"So how are we going to get the second piece from team evil?" Melinda asked.

I chuckled. "We? I thought you guys thought I was the masked stranger?"

"Oh we still do." Tamora said bluntly causing Melinda to quickly hit her with her elbow. 

Melinda sighed. "Look it all makes sense. The poison is the big threat Horus was trying to prevent. We need the cure to save Chris and Parker. So are you still in?" Melinda asked. 

I sighed. "Of course I'm in." 

They all smiled. 

"Look what I found on my kitchen table this morning." I reached into my bag and pulled out the Book of Horus. Their eyes winded.