CHAPTER 34: CUPID POWERS

DOUBLE CHAPTER!
CHRIS P. O. V
"What is he a demon?" Tracy asked. "What ever he is he got Billie pregnant." HJ said. "Billie probably doesn't even know. We gotta tell her." Parker pulled out her phone. PJ took it out of her hands causing Parker to narrow her eyes.

"Give me my phone." She demanded. "No you can not tell Billie. Not until we catch him." PJ responded. Parker looked over at me. "She's right." I simply replied. I walked over to the chest and took out five candles. I went back into the chest and pulled out a lighter. "Allow me Chris." Violet said sweetly. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small blue bag. She threw it on the candles. A couple seconds later they were lit. "Wow thanks." I smiled. "Your welcome." She smiled.

"So what are you doing?" Tori asked. "I'm summoning someone. Hear these words, Hear my cry, Spirit from the other side, Come to me, I summon thee, Cross now the great divide." White lights started to fill the room.
======================================================================
WYATT P. O. V
We all walked back to the manor. "Why did we come back here? We have to find Oliver." Nicholas said. "I know someone who can help." We walked inside and went into the living room. "Diana!" I called. "Yeah dad?" She asked. She placed her eyes on Nicholas. "You!" She said. "What is he doing here? Do you know who he is? Do you know what he is?" She asked angrily. Nicholas started to smile. "Yes we do. We need your help to find the other Cross blood." Melinda said. Diana started to laugh.

"There's no way I'm helping them." She crossed her arms. "Looks like someone's on pms." Nicholas whispered. "You better watch how you talk to me." Diana pointed at him and he went flying into the wall. She walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. "I'll go talk to her." Avalon said. "You? Why?" Patience asked. Avalon shrugged her shoulders and walked into the kitchen.
=======================================================================
TRACY P. O. V
The white lights started to form into a woman. "It's about time you called." The woman said to Chris. "Grams!" Chris, HJ, PJ, and Parker said in unison. They all hugged her. "Oh grams this is my girlfriend Tracy." HJ said as I smiled. "Hi dear. What are you? A witch? Whitelighter?" She asked with a smile. "No. A Cross blood Ms. Halliwell." I replied.

Her smile quickly faded. "Oh." She said. She turned towards HJ with a disapproving look. "And who might you be?" She asked Tori. "I'm Tori Dimmark." She replied. "Are you also a Cross blood?" She asked. "No Ms. Halliwell I'm a witch." Tori replied. HJ's grandmother smiled. "Please dear call me grams." She placed her eyes on Violet. "And you?" She asked. "Same thing as my sister." Violet replied in a mean tone.
========================================================================
PATIENCE P. O. V
"Okay here's the place." Diana said. We all looked at the giant cave going underground. "Thanks sweetie we got it from here." Wyatt told Diana. She orbed out. We all jumped down into the cave to see three different paths. "Let's split up. I'll go with Nicholas, Justin will go with Melinda and Tamora, and Wyatt will go with Avalon." I said. "You have got to be kidding me." I heard in Avalon's voice. "What?" I asked her. "I didn't say anything." She responded.

I looked down at my Cupid ring to see that it was glowing. It must of gave me telepathy to hear Avalon's thoughts. I was still debating on telling Chris. I shook off the subject and went down one of the paths with Nicholas.
=======================================================================
WYATT P. O. V
Avalon and I walked down the path we chose. "I hope I'm powerful enough to beat them. I've been training non stop." I said. "You think your powers will work on them?" She asked. "Who knows." I replied. Awkward silence filled the air. "You okay wolfie? You haven't said one mean thing to me for an entire day." I pushed his eyebrows together. She sighed. "I just have a lot on my mind. That's all." Avalon stopped walking. "Why did you stop?" I asked. "I'm trying to track Oliver's sent." She started sniffing the air. I heard something coming from above her.

I looked up to see a medium sized Boulder about to fall on her head. "Watch out!" I quickly pulled her close to me as the boulder fell to the floor barely missing her head. Her hands rested on my chest as she stared into my eyes. "Uh, thanks." She replied. "No problem." I replied staring into her eyes. A few moments passed. "You can let go of me now." She said. "Right."
========================================================================
PATIENCE P. O. V
Silence filled the air as Nicholas and I walked down the path. He was about to speak but I raised a finger. "Don't talk, don't try anything or I will whirl you into next week." I said. "Ouch!" He sarcastically replied. "I'm not evil ya know." He said nicely. "Yeah right. You guys start random fights with us for no reason." I hissed. He started to laugh. "If we wanted to kill you we would have." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." He opened his mouth and red smoke went up my nose.
=======================================================================
JUSTIN P. O. V
Mel, Tamora, and I walked down the path. We heard footsteps. We turned around to see a knife coming my way. Melinda flicked her hands and froze it. I took the knife that was almost touching my nose out of its freeze and threw it on the ground. The masked stranger stood there holding a black duffle bag. He reached into his bag and pulled out a dark lighter cross bow. He pulled the trigger and an arrow came full speed towards Melinda.

She quickly did a back flip dodging the arrow. Tamora placed her eyes on a boulder. "Boulder!" The Boulder went orbing at the masked stranger. He ducked dodging the Boulder. I pulled out my wand from my jacket pocket. I started to circle it around. "Water sphere!" A large water ball knocked the masked stranger down. He got up. I quickly pointed my wand at him. "Don't move!" I demanded. "If you kill me, my partner will kill the Cross blood." The masked stranger said.