CHAPTER 70: PATIENCE THE DETECTIVE

Synopsis: Patience finds out some more information about Dominique, Austin convinces Melinda to run against PJ for president. HJ tells Chris why he felt embarrassed on his date with Lilian.

PJ P. O. V
I woke up and began stretching. I looked to my left to see Boon sleeping upside down on my chair. I giggled to myself as I picked up my pillow and threw it at him. He fell but landed on all fours. "Not cool woman." He said. I got out of bed. "I just wanted you to know that i'm going to school today. I didn't tell my parents your here so you can't make any noise." I explained. "What if I get hungry?" He asked. I smiled. "Boon is hungry without a doubt, give him a infinite bowl of.. brussel sprouts?" I circled my finger as a pink light followed. A bowl of Brussel sprouts magically appeared.

"Brussel sprouts? Really woman?" Boon asked. "Calm down." I simply said as I began to circle my finger. "This food is nasty and gross, make it a infinite supply of French toast." I said. The brussel sprouts turned into a plate with French toast on it. Boon took a bite and it magically grew back. "I love you." He said.
==========================================================================================
PATIENCE P. O. V
I sat alone at a table in study hall. My Dominique theory is coming together perfectly. The first ever murder, she was there. When the masked stranger attacked at homecoming, she was no where in sight. I knew I had to get more information about her. I turned around to see Dominique sitting at a table. I got up and walked over to her with a smile in my face.

"Hey Dominique, can you do me a favor?" I asked. "Actually I-" She began to say. "Oh i'm sorry let me rephrase that, Dominique do me a favor. I need you to find my sister PJ right now. It's super important." I said. "Why can't you do it?" She nervously asked. I sighed. "Can you just find her please?" I shouted causing everyone in study hall to place their eyes on me. "Okay fine."

Dominique began to walk out. I smiled to myself as I walked over to her table and picked up her bag. I just had to find something. I began searching and found a folded up paper. I pushed my eyebrows together and opened it.

(Dear Dominique,

I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. The thought of you having to do this dangerous task alone breaks my heart. I know you miss your father I do too but, he's not here anymore. He's not here anyone and it's all the demons fault. God didn't create these supernatural creatures. These witches and demons are truly the devil's work. That's why it's important that you find these wands so we can rid the world of these paranormals forever. I love you and good luck.

Sincerely,
Mom)

My eyes widened. There are more wands? That explains where Diana got hers from. This was it. This was the evidence that proves my Dominique theory. Now it's time to work on theory number two. I placed the letter back into Dominique's bag. She walked into study hall with PJ. "There you go." Dominique grabbed her bag and walked out. "What was so important?" PJ placed a strain of hair behind here ear. "I just found out some major news." I began to say. "Look who just walked in." PJ whispered as she rolled her eyes.

Melinda sat down at a table and began studying. "Can you believe that outfit?" She asked. Melinda wore a sleeveless white shirt with black skinny jeans. "I think she looks good." I tilted my head to the side. "Ugh I know!" PJ angrily whispered. My eyes slightly widened as Austin walked through the door. "What is he doing here?" PJ asked. "He must of came to visit her." I shrugged my shoulders. "He never visited me." PJ crossed her arms.
==========================================================================================
MELINDA P. O. V
I was sitting at a table in study hall when I received a tap on the shoulder. I quickly turned around to see Austin standing there with a smile. "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked as I stood up. "Well it's my lunch and I really missed you." He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer towards him. "How much?" I asked. He smiled and pulled me in for a long kiss. Once we stopped we both sat down. "So this is Pathways high." Austin said as he viewed the study hall room. "Yup. Run by the wicked bitch of the west." I glanced over at PJ.

"Why don't you run for president?" He asked. I pushed my eyebrows together with a smile. "Me? You really think I have a chance?" I asked.  He gently grabbed my hand causing me to smile. "I know you can." He responded. I sighed. "I don't know. I don't feel comfortable going against PJ. Nobody does. It never ends well" I said. "That's why i'm going to help you. I'll be your campaign manager." He said with a smile. "But you don't go to this school." I pushed my eyebrows together. He raised his eyebrows into the air.

My eyes widened. "You transfered?" I asked. He nodded his head with a smile. "Okay. I guess I'll run for president." I said with a smile.
==========================================================================================
HJ P. O. V
"Hey." I walked up to Chris who was standing by his locker. "What's up. How did your date go?" He asked "It was good. Lily is amazing. But I felt a little embarrassed." I responded. "Why?" He asked. "Well we finished eating dinner and when it was time to pay I was short." I explained. "Ouch." He chuckled. "It's not my fault. Ever since I got fired from magic school I couldn't find another job." I sighed as I leaned against the locker.

"They're hiring at Fun Palace." He informed me. "That little place for Kids? No thanks." I folded my arms. "Oh come on. We used you love that place when we were little." He said. "Yeah you did. You would always telekinically throw me into the ball pit." I said causing him to chuckle. "Well you better apply or next time you won't get so lucky on your date." He patted me on the shoulder and walked away.