CHAPTER 79: FRIENDS??

(Photo- Rachel)

Synopsis: Chris breaks up with Avalon. She realizes she can't get the necklace off. She calls upon an old friend. Chris quickly moves on from Avalon, an elder tells Melinda that the battle is starting. Rachel appears at the manor.

CHRIS P. O. V
"Holy crap. Violet!" Kat called.

Violet orbed next to us in the living room still on fire. PJ quickly conjured a bucket of water and threw it on her. Luckily there wasn't no serious damage.

I helped Violet up. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I just got blasted with fire of course i'm not okay." She sighed. "I can't take your crazy bitch girlfriend any longer. I'll stay here for tonight but in the morning Oliver and I are going with the fairies. We'll be much safer there." She walked further inside.

Now angry, I balled up my fist walking down the porch steps and made my way towards Avalon.

"What's the matter with you?!" I angrily asked.

What's the matter with me? What's the matter with you? Why do you keep hanging out with her when I told you not too!?" She hissed.

"I can talk to whoever I want!" I shouted. "There is nothing going on between me and Violet. If you can't see that then I have no other choice but to break up with you." I said.

She narrowed her eyes. "Fine. Fight your stupid demon without me." She turned around and walked away.
========================================================================================
AVALON P. O. V
I angrily walked through the alley. I just couldn't believe Chris took Violet's side instead of mine. I looked down at my chest and noticed that I still had on my werewolf necklace. It explained why I was acting meaner than usual. I tried talking it of but I couldn't. I even tried yanking it off but nothing. I knew this was bad. If wear the necklace too long it will make me mad with power. I quickly pulled out my phone.

To: Rachel

Me: Rachael..?

Rachel: Hey Avalon. What's wrong?

Me: I need your help. Do you know of the Charmed ones?

Rachel: Of course

Rachel (2): OMG do you know them?

Me: Yes.. I need you to sense out there manor and meet me there tomorrow. It's important

Rachel: I'll be there

I placed my phone back into my pocket. Hopefully Rachel would know what to do. I shook off the necklace subject and started thinking about the blue fire that came out of my hands. Was it from the necklace? Or the Evos?
=======================================================================================
CHRIS P. O. V
Violet and I were in my room. I was sitting on the bed and she was standing in front of me.

"So I can't convince you to stay?" I asked her.

"No Chris you can't." She said with her arms crossed.

"Well what if I was to tell you that I broke up with Avalon." I responded causing her to smile.

"Really? Well in that case." She jumped on top of me and began kissing me. I stopped her.