Zoe sighed, but said nothing. Troy shrugged. "Maybe they just hate us and wish our downfall secretly."

Draco shook his head. "I highly doubt that is what they want."

"And who are you to say that? Are you a Monster Hunter?"

"No, but-"

"Then you can't speak for them." Michal said, narrowing his eyes at Draco.

Draco huffed and turned back to Salvin and Rayna, who immediately began to talk amongst themselves.

Andrea heard a shuffling and then turned around to see Darrin carrying in a few buckets. He sighed before he put plaster in the dent and smoothed it out. He was good at making it even, so Andrea assumed it was not his first time fixing a wall. Then, Darrin put white paint over it. Estal frowned. "The wall is tan, Darrin." He said.

Darrin said nothing as he sat there. A few moments later Garroth came down the stairs. "You rang?" He asked, looking at him.

Darrin jabbed a finger at the wet paint. Garroth sighed. "What, you forget the incantation?"

"I'm terrible at them and you know that." Darrin said, narrowing his eyes.

Garroth sighed. "Caleb is better at them, seeing as that's how his weapon works. Why didn't you call him?"

Darrin shrugged. "I figured you'd be better."

Charlotte groaned. "What's the incantation?"

Garroth's face flushed as he looked at her. "Uh, it's, uh-"

Darrin lightly shoved Garroth back. "Easy, lover boy."

Garroth blushed again. Darrin chuckled to himself as he pulled out a slip of paper. He wrote something down on it and then handed it to Charlotte. "I'm not a major in spells, but you are a witch, so I guess you'd be best."

Charlotte looked down at the paper. She sighed before saying the incantation. We watched as the white paint turned to match the color around it. Darrin ran his hand over the paint. It was completely dry. "Perfect, thank you." Darrin said, standing up.

Andrea smiled and looked towards the stairs. Timothy was limping down them with some help from her brother. Garroth looked up. "Caleb, he should be resting!"

Timothy whimpered slightly before responding. "I'm fine, Garroth. I just need to sit down."

Caleb led Timothy over to a couch and gently set him down on it. Timothy smiled. "Liber,"

Andrea watched as her brother frowned. He shook his head and looked around. "How'd I get here?"

Timothy chuckled, but then coughed. Garroth sighed. "Tim, did you put a minor spell on Caleb?"

"Maybe?"

"How'd he manage that?" Troy asked, staring at Garroth.

Garroth sighed. "We memorize spells that takes little life force. We can't perform huge spells, but we can perform a few minor ones at a time."

Charlotte frowned. "I didn't know that."

"It takes a lot of training. I didn't even know Timothy knew how to do that spell."

"I can do many things, Garroth." Timothy said, grinning. However, a pained look came onto his face.

Darrin pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why'd you want to come down here anyways, Timothy?"

"Well, I figured I could tell them now."

Garroth shook his head. "You are much too weak. And besides, what if he jumps out?"