▪□One□▪

Your POV

It's been about four months since I have been signed. My life has changed drastically. I dropped out of photography school. If this career fails, well there goes my life.

"My star." Simon smiled.

"Hey Simon, so what did you want to talk about?"

"Well let's just say your 'EP' is amazing, people are loving it. You're almost done recording your first album. Time for touring." He told me.

"Touring, already?"

"You're an overnight sensation. People are wanting a tour. So why not?" Simon added.

"I don't mind, I just can't believe all of this has happened. I never even pictured myself to be doing this."

"I'm glad I spotted you. You have talent Y/N, I just can't let that go to waste." He chuckled.

"Thanks."

"Now go along I'm sure you're hungry."

"Yeah, I'll see you later." I left Simon's office, walking outside I have people following me. I haven't talk to any of the girls since that day. I still am hurt that they did that to me. I miss them though. Especially Lauren. I'm sure she has moved on.

I went into the Starbucks where I really got to talk to Lauren. I had a feeling of inspiration hit me. I pulled out my 'Lyric Book'. It's what I take with me, and write all of my songs in. Writing more and more on this page, I feel every word. Emotion definitely plays a big role in my music. I have to go record this song right now.

"Y/N back so soon."

"I have this song and I want it to be on the album, I even want to change the album name to this song title."

"Hey you do it. Because you have some magic powers when it comes to music." Simon replied. I got in the booth and recorded the song that only took me five minutes to write.

"That one is a hit for sure."He clapped.

"Thanks."

"Now you have an appearance on 'Ellen'."

"Ellen!?"

"Yeah, she has been blowing up my phone. I think you should sing your single." Simon suggested.

"Ok, ok this is cool."

"Car is outside, so get along you still need to change." I got into the black escalade. I can't believe that I am going to be on 'Ellen'. Everything when I got there was rush, rush, rush. Now I am waiting for Ellen to introduce me so we can talk before I perform.

"So you may have heard of Y/N Y/LN." The crowd erupted in cheers.

"Well she currently just released an EP album a couple of months ago, and she is now a big star. Everyday she is racking up more followers every day. Let's get her out here." Ellen said. I walked out and waved to everyone. I gave Ellen a hug and sat on the chair.

"Hi." Ellen greeted.

"Hey Ellen."

"Geez I can't tell you how many times I called Simon to get you on the show." I laughed.

"Yeah he said something about you calling."

"Now you released this EP album named 'Use Somebody'. Is there a somebody?" She asked.

"No."

"I heard about you and Lauren Jauregui. I'm not going to say anything is true I am just saying I heard." Ellen rambled.