Chapter 5: Evil Never Sleep

[Port]

"Hahaha! Such security they have in this city"Tsutsui grumbles, prying open door crater. He wears a black suit with a red tie, he had a scar on his right cheek, messy hair and a ear piece.

"Tsutsui what exactly are we looking for?"said one of his henchmen.

"We're looking for spare elements for our employer".

"Elements?"

"These elements are way stronger than the regular ones"Tsutsui finally opens the crater"keep look out.

"We have it, tell Kensi to prepare the plane, we're leaving immediately to the whereabouts of our employer"Tsutsui puts it in his suitcase.

"It seems to me that it's not trick or treating quite yet"Hiro scowl, revealing himself from the shadows.

"Really Hiro?"Gogo said, rolling beside him.

"It's that annoying brat! Kill him!"Tsutsui runs off with the suitcase.

"Go!"Hiro yells, making three of them spread out.

"Hiro I'll get him!"

"Alright! Be careful!"

Gogo rolls out chasing after Tsutsui running pass crates.

Meanwhile with Cora and Baymax hover above.

"5 fugitives are getting away with a high tech gear"Honey Lemon explains to Cora through the mic.

"Great thanks for the heads up"Cora said.

As Baymax flew above them scanning their

"Gogo I got him! Go assist Hiro!"Cora told Gogo by the radio.

Gogo sigh"roger,".

Cora quickly jumps off Baymax and attacks the fugitive on the ground unconscious. She spotted a symbol on his front chest which she knows who they're working for.

"Oh no"Cora said horrifying.

Cora walks you to him in anger "Who'd you work for?!"Cora scowls angrily, holding his chest armour.

Tsutsui laughs evilly"you should know Anonymous, the great man of himself, and his new apprentice, they'll come upon this city and destroy it!".

Cora knocks him out unconscious, Hiro runs to her worried.

"Are you okay"Hiro asks worriedly.

"I'm fine"Cora strokes her hair.

"I'm detecting anxiety behaviour I suggest to relax?"Baymax said.

Cora couldn't help but having a minor flashbacks of her previous missions.

Cora walked away from the group and head on Fred's helicopter that look like a Fredzilla version.

As they turn in the criminals in the jail district of where they all turn in criminals as they captured.

"Here's the three suspects that charge with burglary"Wasabi hands them to the two officers.