Chapter 7: Never Play With Fire

Hiro and the gang were surround by Robotics and a man with orange yellow armour.

"You may call me SunFire Hamadas"He snarls.

"SunFire? Isn't that the name-"Fred gets cut by Gogo.

"Focus you nitwit!"

"Is that the new apprentice you mentioned about?"Hiro whispers to Cora.

"Yes, I guess his project was truly success".

"What do you want SunFire"Hiro narrows his eyes at the name.

"Yeah! Strange man in a bucket helmet?!"Fred said, cross his mascot arms.

"His Eminence send his regards"SunFire scowl, snapping his fingers as in command for the Black Iron to attack them.

"Split up!"Hiro yells, running to the forest.

Gogo went to the opposite side of the forest, Fred climb by the trees, Wasabi and Honey Lemon went together since they don't have any jumping or flying abilities in their armour. Cora went to the lake.

[Gogo]

She roll upon the forest gaining on her,  so she roll around the tree and launch her disc to damage the Dronic's face, making it stop flying and roll off the ground.

Gogo front jump at it going to the back of the Dronic and quickly destroy it before it turns to her.

[Honey Lemon and Wasabi]

HL sprint to the forest while Wasabi is behind her.

"Man these are fast!"Wasabi cries out, pushing through branches.

"You think!"HL snapped, pressing few buttons on her purse to create a marshmallow size chemical ball"Hey Wasabi use your boomerang that Hiro install!".

Wasabi destroyed the two Dronics with his boomerang, causing them to crash.

"Ha it worked"Wasabi cheers.

Both floats up

"Okay it didn't work!"

[Fred]

"Woah! Gotta keep up dudes!"Fred shouts, hoping through tree to tree.

But the Dronics weren't hoping, they were just hovering following Fredzilla. They were not amuse.

[Cora]

As she ran out of the forest spotting the lake, she knows that the Dronics have a little weakness with water under their armour, so she activate her bowering boots to hover above the lake.

"Come at me you bucket heads!"Cora shouts at them.

One speeds up to her but was chip in half by Cora's katana. The other tries grabbing her from behind, but she ducks down, the Dronic turns around and shot out a few laser blasts at Cora.

Cora blocks it from her katana since it's blaster proof, bullet proof, it bounces off to the Dronic's head making it crash in the lake and explode.